Virgin Red Rock Your World

Options

Comments

• Gizasmum
    Gizasmum Posts: 257 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 19 April 2018 at 11:01PM
    Options
    @ jennybfree So a subject line in your PM to me of 'Done responding in main FORUM', and a first sentence saying 'I'm not responding in the FORUM because it's all been said & I'm not really bothered' really means topic in jennbfree speak. That explains why I'm so confused by all your posts. It's my fault for not understanding. Oh my very bad.

BTW There was no need for me to use smilies. My post was clearly written tongue in cheek. Anyone with half a sense of humour would have picked up a joke within the first few lines, but clearly not you. Smilies don't always appear depending on what device you're using. I thought you'd already know that. Also please do refrain from sending me any more PMs as they're even more boring than your posts on here.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,011 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Happy Flash Friday!
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Picasso7
    Picasso7 Posts: 4,038 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you to pk04 who pointed me to this thread.

This code for 100 points has worked on both my accounts.

VirginRed9801
  • Wheres_My_Cashback
    Wheres_My_Cashback Posts: 4,297 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    edited 20 April 2018 at 12:32PM
    Options
    Can I suggest....

1166_NRH_Chill_Pills_16c.jpgchill-pill-jar-300x250.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubblebobble23
    Options
    Picasso7 wrote: »
    Thank you to pk04 who pointed me to this thread.

This code for 100 points has worked on both my accounts.

VirginRed9801

where did you source his code please? :beer:
  • jennybfree
    jennybfree Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    where did you source his code please? :beer:
    Why do you care bubblebobble? Sharing is allowed ;)
  • ANGELWINGS
    ANGELWINGS Posts: 2,838 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    jennybfree wrote: »
    Why do you care bubblebobble? Sharing is allowed ;)

For those of us who are subscribed to this thread, and are not currently part of this ongoing conversation regarding code sharing, every time a new comment is made we are alerted.
    Do you think a halt could be called now please to public conversations on this particular disagreement and you keep it to pm's ?
    I have tried to phrase this request as tactfully and politely as possible and it is not directed at any one person, it is a general request.
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 47,011 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    ANGELWINGS wrote: »
    For those of us who are subscribed to this thread, and are not currently part of this ongoing conversation regarding code sharing, every time a new comment is made we are alerted.
    Do you think a halt could be called now please to public conversations on this particular disagreement and you keep it to pm's ?
    I have tried to phrase this request as tactfully and politely as possible and it is not directed at any one person, it is a general request.

I agree! Better that we all play along in the spirit of Virgin Red than argue.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Miapuss
    Miapuss Posts: 140 Forumite
    Options
    Quiz 50 points
    36!!!8453;
    All the above
    Bibliosmia
    :j:j:j
    Get me out of here
    Ski
    Slopes
    Slush