Dyson v11 absolute amazing product

Options
124»

Comments

• Pollycat
    Pollycat Posts: 34,686 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Savvy Shopper!
    Options
    Moglex wrote: »
    No, it was for the V11, but the reviewer does not appear to have actually bought one, and looking at the comments he seems to be on a mission to trash every Dyson product he can.

I should have read the comments to the review before I posted this. :embarasse
    savemoney wrote: »
    You always get some bad reviewers or for that matter some who dont know how to use a product speaking in general about all products.

I do leave honest reviews to be fair most of my reviews are positive but thats because I read many reviews and not just odd one
    Post #2 was from someone who wasn't happy with a Dyson.

Wouldn't it be nice to have reviews that are honest and objective? :cool:

I've read some corkers on lots of sites.
    TripAdvisor is awash with reviews from people who are shocked and distressed because their 1* self catering accommodation in Greece doesn't have 24 hour room service. :rotfl:
  • BooJewels
    BooJewels Posts: 2,867 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    savemoney wrote: »
    Its so easy to whip round the house we clean house more often now and takes less time
    I'd meant to mention that - I clean much more often than I ever did - purely because it's so convenient, quick and easy.

I'll certainly keep my old corded Dyson, it's better for some jobs, but I doubt I'll buy another corded cleaner.

There was mention of the battery being behind a screwed panel - I think that's possibly a plus, for me - the battery on mine is a pop out one and it took us a while to figure out why ours wouldn't work when the button got caught and we got an error light.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure