tesco ten pound voucher for a fiver hushhush online

Options

Comments

• sidler73
    sidler73 Posts: 20 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Gan wrote: »
    Anyone received their voucher yet, please?

No and I have just received an email saying after I purchased the offer I unsubscribed as a Mighty deals customer so they are refunding my card.

This is not true, I never unsubscribed so I don't know if they had too many people taking up the offer and are now back tracking with some.
  • cloudy-day
    cloudy-day Posts: 245 Forumite
    Options
    sidler73 wrote: »
    No and I have just received an email saying after I purchased the offer I unsubscribed as a Mighty deals customer so they are refunding my card.

This is not true, I never unsubscribed so I don't know if they had too many people taking up the offer and are now back tracking with some.

Me too.

Con artists.
  • MightyDeals_representative
    MightyDeals_representative Posts: 355 Organisation Representative
    Options
    Hi Gan,

Unfortunately our records have indicated many customers have created separate accounts and purchased more than one per customer, or two per household. Our Deal Terms strictly prohibits any customer buying more than one, or more than two per household. These customers will be refunded in full.

Some customers have also unsubscribed as a Mighty Deals customer. As per our deal terms this offer is strictly for loyal customers and new customers. We have refunded your card in full. Please allow 5 to 7 days for your refund to clear.'

All other customers who purchased the Tesco £10 for £5 Digital Gift Card will receive their redemption link as instructed on May 15th. There is no further obligation to purchase any deals to receive your Tesco £10 Digital Gift Card.

Mighty Deals has sold over 100,000 High Street Deals from many of the UK’s leading retailers such as Tesco, Debenhams, Currys PC World and Argos. We offer these deals to reward loyal customers and to attract new customers. Unfortunately a minority of customers have attempted to purchase multiples by creating multiple accounts. This makes it very difficult to offer these type of deals. For future High Street Deals please ensure you are a registered Mighty Deals customer and follow the deal terms provided.

If you have any issues, please email the below ddress so we can do our best to assist you.

customerfeedback@mightydeals.co.uk

Thank you.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • Gareth1989
    Gareth1989 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Options
    Guess what? I did not unsubscribe and nor did I create multiple accounts or buy more than one per household. And yet I have received an email claiming I've unsubscribed!

Time to be honest and not hide behind terms and conditions, why hasn't this deal been honoured for customers who have done no wrong?
  • nids
    nids Posts: 106 Forumite
    Options
    Some customers have also unsubscribed as a Mighty Deals customer. As per our deal terms this offer is strictly for loyal customers and new customers. We have refunded your card in full. Please allow 5 to 7 days for your refund to clear.'

All other customers who purchased the Tesco £10 for £5 Digital Gift Card will receive their redemption link as instructed on May 15th. There is no further obligation to purchase any deals to receive your Tesco £10 Digital Gift Card.
    Thank you.

Except I've done none of the things you list as 'some customers' have done, and yet you've still decided I'm not worthy of your offer...
  • surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Good Afternoon,

Please advise if i am able to assist with any issues you may have regarding the Vouchers you have purchased.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you
    HH

maybe you can tell me why my voucher was cancelled today then! not happy!
  • hippychicky
    hippychicky Posts: 1,268 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    surfsister wrote: »
    maybe you can tell me why my voucher was cancelled today then! not happy!

mine too. perhaps they just wanted to earn interest on some one else's money!
  • aamsal
    aamsal Posts: 35 Forumite
    Options

Interesting to see who will receive the voucher.
  • littlejem
    littlejem Posts: 233 Forumite
    Options
    I didn't get one either. Angry that they have my money. I did not unsubscribe or buy multiples. What a nasty little company they are!
  • Doc_N
    Doc_N Posts: 8,271 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Another own goal for Mighty Deals. I wonder if this will be the one that finally pushes them under.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure