Forum Home» Discount Codes 'n Vouchers» Code Not Found

tesco ten pound voucher for a fiver hushhush online - Page 7

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

tesco ten pound voucher for a fiver hushhush online

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Code Not Found
118 replies 43.1K views

Replies

• some_time_soonsome_time_soon Forumite
    880 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I have just checked my cards balance and its zero :(
  • Not received my Voucher! :mad:
  • ZandermanZanderman Forumite
    3.1K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    No voucher here for our lone remaining order either - but I'm not surprised, MD always mess-up. It will probably be sorted eventually - it usually is - but it is very annoying, despite being true to form.

This is the only order that survived out of three. Our household ordered three vouchers, all for different people, and have had two of them cancelled on the untrue grounds that we've ordered more than one per person, and that anyway there was a limit (there wasn't!) of 2 per household.

This is, I think, the last straw - after this we really will unsubscribe! No more Mighty Deals for us. They are such a load of utterly incompetent amateurs, not to mention verging on illegality. Mighty Dodgy would be a better title.
  • sidler73sidler73 Forumite
    20 posts
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Gan wrote: »
    Not received my Voucher! :mad:

I wouldn't worry about it as none of them are working as yet. Everyone has been sent the same voucher code and pin number.
  • sidler73sidler73 Forumite
    20 posts
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Just received a new voucher and this actually does have a £10 balance on it.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • I tried using my e voucher but kept getting an invalid code message. After calling Tesco
    They tell me that my voucher for £10 was used in Newcastle 2 days ago??? So they emailed an already used voucher to me. Have sent an email to mightdeals as you cannot phone them? I was furious having to make calls to tesco and trying numerous times to put code in. The lady I spoke to at Tesco said I was not the only one with this problem today. Rip off and very unprofessional.
  • mrs_ldsmrs_lds Forumite
    4.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker I won, I won, I won!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok so last month i signed up for £10 tesco voucher for five pound. No redemption email yesterday. Should i be worried/am i the one and only help please
  • redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like we have been lucky(?) - received both we applied for although with the same performance with all the errors and they are showing £10 balance each.
  • redagila wrote: »
    Looks like we have been lucky(?) - received both we applied for although with the same performance with all the errors and they are showing £10 balance each.

Please try using yours as mine had £10 on it but as I said above, had already been used by someone else!
  • redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please try using yours as mine had £10 on it but as I said above, had already been used by someone else!

I checked on Tesco giftcard page and it says both have £10 credit so I assume they are OK.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support