Forum Home» Discount Codes 'n Vouchers» Code Not Found

tesco ten pound voucher for a fiver hushhush online - Page 5

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

tesco ten pound voucher for a fiver hushhush online

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Code Not Found
118 replies 43.1K views

Replies

• Disgusted, of Tunbridge Wells. :angry:
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    47.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Browntoa wrote: »
    Extremely poor reviews as it goes , I wouldn't !

As pointed out its a deal aggregator site , it's not offering deals itself but cherry picking other sites deals from what I can see . Go direct to the other site to buy and not use a third party

did try to point this out quite early........

and theres a long running thread on here with problems with mightydeals
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • cloudy-daycloudy-day Forumite
    245 posts
    Gareth1989 wrote: »
    Guess what? I did not unsubscribe and nor did I create multiple accounts or buy more than one per household. And yet I have received an email claiming I've unsubscribed!

Time to be honest and not hide behind terms and conditions, why hasn't this deal been honoured for customers who have done no wrong?

This.

I will NOW be cancelling my account and will recomend that anyone else so the same.

Clearly the 'deal' was over subscribed so they've paniced and cancelled most of them.

As I said - con artists.
  • cloudy-daycloudy-day Forumite
    245 posts
    POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    I am not waiting for the refund - 7 days on top of the three weeks they have had my money. Why so long?I have requested a refund from paypal for non delivery.Hope it gives Mightydeals some grief.

Very strange business model to p off thousands of customers like this!

Me too.

Gift card? Not happening for such a carp company.
  • surfsistersurfsister Forumite
    7.5K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    POPPYOSCAR wrote: »
    Are you serious?

Just what would you buy with this fiver, another gift card that they will cancel in 3 weeks?!!!!!
    in addition to the refund!!
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • sidler73sidler73 Forumite
    20 posts
    Seventh Anniversary Combo Breaker
    After emailing them yesterday I have received this email today saying it was an error and I will be reinstated and will receive my voucher. We'll wait and see.

Good Afternoon,
    Thank you for contacting Mighty Deals Customer Support.
    My Name is Liam and I am going to help you with your enquiry today.
    We recently incorrectly emailed you to say that you had been unsubscribed from Mighty Deals after you purchased our £10 Tesco Gift Card offer. We made a mistake and would like to apologise.

We have experienced a large number of duplicate accounts being made to purchase multiple Tesco Gift Cards. In amongst the accounts that we unsubscribed, your account was unsubscribed in error.

Your account has been reinstated with immediate effect and you will still receive your Tesco £10 for £5 Gift Card redemption link on May 15th. No further action is required.

Again, please do accept our apologies for any confusion we have caused. It has always been in our best interest to offer our 50% off the High Street deals to genuine customers.
    Thank you

Regards
    Liam
    Customer Support Agent
  • I've been found Innocent of all Charges...........

Dear Customer,

We recently incorrectly emailed you to say that you had been unsubscribed from Mighty Deals after you purchased our £10 Tesco Gift Card offer. We made a mistake and would like to apologise.

We have experienced a large number of duplicate accounts being made to purchase multiple Tesco Gift Cards. In amongst the accounts that we unsubscribed, your account was unsubscribed in error.

Your account has been reinstated with immediate effect and you will still receive your Tesco £10 for £5 Gift Card redemption link on May 15th. No further action is required.

Again, please do accept our apologies for any confusion we have caused. It has always been in our best interest to offer our 50% off the High Street deals to genuine customers.
  • ShiggaddiShiggaddi Forumite
    938 posts
    Car Insurance Carver! Cashback Cashier
    Well, what do you know, I've also been found not guilty of all charges, and my voucher will be reinstated on the 15th as well.
  • surfsistersurfsister Forumite
    7.5K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    mee too! lol! so with the fiver money off voucher ok after all!
  • MightyDeals_representativeMightyDeals_representative Organisation Representatives - Private Messages may not be monitored
    355 posts
    Hi Cloudy-Day

We recently emailed some customers to say they had un-subscribed from Mighty Deals after they purchased our £10 Tesco Gift Card offer for £5. We made a mistake and would like to apologise. some customers were unsubscribed in error.

We have experienced a large number of duplicate accounts being made to purchase multiple Tesco Gift Cards. In amongst these duplicate accounts, some accounts were unsubscribed in error. We sold over 16,000 Tesco £10 for £5 Gift Cards, over 11,000 customers will receive their redemption link on May 15th as confirmed in our deal terms. Over 4,500 duplicate accounts were created to purchase more than one per customer, or two per household.

Accounts unsubscribed in error have been reinstated with immediate effect and these customers will still receive their Tesco £10 for £5 Gift Card redemption link on May 15th. No further action is required.

Thank you
    MD
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of MightyDeals. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to [email protected] This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support