IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

BW Legal - Claim Form from CCBC

Options

Comments

• WelshBoy77
    Options
    Hello

Coupon-mad I have realised Bargepole was joking.

A quick update.

The defence was submitted to the courts (via email) a day before the deadline. A few days later the courts sent a letter confirming the defence has been received and a copy sent to the claimant, who has 28 days to continue their claim.

The claimant has not replied to the SAR request after a month of it being sent.

I will read the newbie thread for the next steps.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,730 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    The claimant has not replied to the SAR request after a month of it being sent.
    Did you send it by email to their Data Protection contact?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • ShakeItOff
    Options
    Just as a thought, I checked the privacy pages for two SARs I have sent and they had put about "may require proof of ID". Excel Parking I'd the same:

"We may be required to establish your identity before we can release information, but once we have confirmed this we will provide the information within 1 month of your confirmed request."

I checked the ICO website to check when the calendar month clock starts, and it seems that it is from the date that identification is verified.
    perhaps I am a huge cynic, but perhaps if they haven't requested/you haven't supplied, they may be using that as a ploy to delay providing data?
    Debt Free by Xmas 2021 = £0/£6,500
    1p Challenge 2021 (TBC)
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Send them proof.
  • WelshBoy77
    Options
    Coupon-Mad: I sent the email with attached PDF letter to their generic email address
  • WelshBoy77
    Options
    I got the email address from their contact section of their web address
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Not the DPO email, in their Privacy Page then? Needs to be the data queries email.
  • WelshBoy77
    Options
    Hello Coupon-Mad

I sent the email to info@excelparking.co.uk. I thought it would up to them to pass the letter to the relevant dept. as they have received a SAR.

What shall I do next?
  • Coupon-mad
    Options
    Google for their privacy page and send the SAR to the right contact email.
  • WelshBoy77
    Options
    Sent the SAR to right contact email, then recieved their response in the post over the weekend. Some advice maybe required after reading through the documents.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure