The Final Countdown

Options

Comments

• Busy_Mee1
    Busy_Mee1 Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Tootallulah. That is an impressive target and you sound very focussed. I love the idea of turning things round and trying to live off your eb@y earnings this month, so that you can use your regular earnings to overpay. Very motivating to get get things listed I think. I might try this but first need to psyche myself up...I loathe eb@ying.

I am on my final countdown to early retirement, so need to get serious now and will watch what you get up to with interest.
  • tootallulah
    tootallulah Posts: 2,197 Forumite
    Options
    Busy_Mee1 wrote: »
    Hi Tootallulah. That is an impressive target and you sound very focussed. I love the idea of turning things round and trying to live off your eb@y earnings this month, so that you can use your regular earnings to overpay. Very motivating to get get things listed I think. I might try this but first need to psyche myself up...I loathe eb@ying.

I am on my final countdown to early retirement, so need to get serious now and will watch what you get up to with interest.

Thanks, I hate EBaying too but my next house move will be to a much smaller place so, as well as the money, I need to get rid of 'stuff'. I treat EBay as my 1 day a week job, 5 hours photoing and listing and two hours packing and posting so long as I make more than £20.00 per hour I am happy.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,529 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Good luck with the food budget :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • tootallulah
    Options
    Food spending £5.00 - I bought 2 boxes of fruit salad in M&S to take to my Mum who is in hospital.

So thrilled that my apricot tree is covered in buds, it was in full flower on March 11th tlast year perhaps it will be about the same time this year despite the cold snap.
  • tootallulah
    Options
    Hmmmm - nipping into Waitrose for milk was not a good idea - I have spent £29.67 of my grocery budget and we are at the end of week 1.
  • beanielou
    Options
    Hmmmm - nipping into Waitrose for milk was not a good idea - I have spent £29.67 of my grocery budget and we are at the end of week 1.

I avoid the supermarket as much as possible for this very reason.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

• tootallulah
    Options
    Oh dear my Ebaying has been terrible this week I have made £3.96! Ah well onwards and upwards. I have a few more sewing machines to sell I need to get them photographed and uploaded. March seems to be running away with me I haven't sown any seeds or even really planned my garden this year which is rare. My house is too full of stuff which seems to stop me doing anything. I need to have some time off and do a bit of full time Kon Mariing. I haven't made any extra payments yet this month but I am hoping to manage £250 next week.
  • beanielou
    Options
    £3.96 more than me though!

• tootallulah
    Options
    I forgot fees it is really about £1.50!
  • beanielou
    Options
    Yeah, sold something for 6 quid a couple of weeks ago & after fees & postage well..............

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure