Rambling on...

Options

Comments

• UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Or thought they'd intruded on your relaxing Friday night enough ;)

Have a good day x

Not at all, nice to text / chat to a friend anytime ;)

Home Brew supplies are almost sorted, bought another kit of the IPA that is almost ready to drink :D
    I need a new filter, to screen off settled sediment from the initial fermentation process prior to bottling. Will make the bottled beer so much easier to condition and drink as there will be very little or no settled sediment in the bottle. So, I must dash back before they close today...
    Then it is over to mates to help remove the old furniture and build up the new furniture when they return from the nice Swedish shop ;) Dinner and beverages have been promised too :D

Will update later when I get back
    :A
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • WannabeFree
    Options
    Hope you had a good day x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    Evening folks :D

Back from new furniture mayhem...

Mate and his missus have got nice new bedroom furniture... new bed... wardrobe... bedside drawers etc. Think his missus just went into one of the displays and said "I want this room please" :rotfl:

We cleared out the old furniture and then got to work. The three of us made quick work of it and we had no sooner completed putting the bed together and putting the new mattress on and his lass had the bedding on as we started building the wardrobe. With the three of us all working together it was pretty easy...
    Then we had dinner and a brew together
    Now I'm just relaxing and catching up on here
    Hope you all had good days
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    Morning Folks :D
    In a bit of a rush this morning as I am taking my wee mam for some more Christmas Shopping...
    Be back later with an update

Have a lovely Sunday
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • WannabeFree
    WannabeFree Posts: 4,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Have a lovely day x
    “Once you hit rock bottom, that's where you perfectly stand; That's your chance of restarting, but restarting the way.”
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    Not long back...
    Had a grand day with my wee mam. She got peace to go round whatever shops she wanted and she got everything she was after at bargain prices too. RESULT :j
    She then wanted to go to the Swedish Furniture store, as she'd never been before and wanted a nosey...
    She loved it :D we spent ages in there, with her constantly saying, "They've got everything for the hoose in here son, it's a smashing big place and these wee rooms are done up lovely tae..."
    She insisted we try their restaurant for our dinner and was well pleased with that too (didn't see me use my loyalty card to reduce the already cheap prices though ;) ) She had fish n chips and a wee cake with a cuppa tea, I had same but with Apple juice...
    I think she'll definitely be wanting to go back there again (hopefully without my aunts in tow...)

So, now I am relaxing, catching up on and updating my budgets for the festive season and catching up with my good buddies on here.

Hope you've all had good days today
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    She loved it we spent ages in there, with her constantly saying, "They've got everything for the hoose in here son, it's a smashing big place and these wee rooms are done up lovely tae..."
    She sounds like a wee star. A typical wee Glasgow Mammy. I love her.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    She is :D

She was trying out the mattresses in the bed section and commenting on them being, "rare n comfy" and that the "Remembery wans are awfy good"... :rotfl:
    She is a wee gem :D
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • Toni'sfriend
    Options
    "Remembery wans are awfy good"
    That is just so Glasgow.
    Have adventures. laugh a lot and always be kind.
  • UncannyScot
    Options
    I am now going to marzipan and ice my Crimbo Cakes and get them decorated...
    Once I have them done I shall be sitting down, feet up, couple of brews (the IPA I brewed is blooming lovely and it is strong, no more than two of those for me tonight ;) ) and chill :D
    R.I.P. T.P.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure