Easyjet reserved extra legroom seats + baggage

Options
Paid for an extra legroom seat on easyjet and chose seats 1a and 1b I take is as there right up the front first row you get loads of legroom as the exit door is in front of you

Also the hand baggage allowance is it 1 cabin bag per booking or per passenger there is 2 of us going can we both take a cabin bag

Comments

• boo_star
    boo_star Posts: 3,202 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    There is extra leg room up front but bear in mind two of the cabin crew will be sat in the seats facing you during takeoff and landing.
  • johncas1
    johncas1 Posts: 172 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Also I have paid the extra for the seat and speedy boarding dose than mean we can take an extra cabin bag on thats what I wanted to know we have booked for 2 passengers can we both take a cabin bag what is the rules
  • Migster
    Migster Posts: 150 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    From their website (and this applies to each passenger):

Extra Legroom & Up Front seat benefits
    Save time with dedicated bag drop
    You are allowed to bring a cabin bag no bigger than 56 x 45 x 25cm (including handles and wheels) and an additional small under seat bag (laptop or handbag)
    Be first to board the aircraft with Speedy Boarding
  • eDicky
    eDicky Posts: 6,588 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    johncas1 wrote: »
    Also I have paid the extra for the seat and speedy boarding dose than mean we can take an extra cabin bag on thats what I wanted to know we have booked for 2 passengers can we both take a cabin bag what is the rules
    Of course, you will both have your personal cabin bag allowance, including the extra purchased. As your seats have no under seat stowage, everything with have to go in the overhead bins above (and behind) you, crew will assist if necessary.
    Evolution, not revolution
  • ic
    ic Posts: 3,293 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    boo_star wrote: »
    There is extra leg room up front but bear in mind two of the cabin crew will be sat in the seats facing you during takeoff and landing.
    The easyjet flights I've been on have had a partition in-front of the first row. There's still plenty of room, but also provides privacy and retains your space when people are milling around waiting for the toilet.

Easyjet-front-row-NEO.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport