Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Options

Comments

• bargainqueen8
    Options
    emerald21 wrote: »
    I gathered that lol . Can you remember me to Ellie please.

i will,i should have seen her today but i wasnt well enough to go to the meet up sadly.:(
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    someone asked where rubicon drink for shopmum was-

DH found it in the world food aisle

I was at the dentist - going back next week for a filling and the remains of a tooth that wouldn't come out when I first had it done in june..
    Our dentist is closing at the end of the month as they cant get for a qualified dentists, over 1.000 patients now looking dental practise and there are none around here:( 60 miles away being the nearest!!!!

forgot to mention although dh found the rubicon he couldn't find the FREE soya, he did say looking at the map on cos the S stores appear to be London way
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 14,545 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    In S, check the freezers - no stock but noticed rtcs:

Magnum Praline Tub 440ml 50p
    Guinness beef cheeks 275g £2
    Young's gastro basa lemon and herb 260g £2
    Coley steaks 520g 48p
    Plus a couple of other fish and chicken.
    S Cod in parsley 600g 75p

HTH

Anon
  • Anon
    Options
    In S, 3 x £200 double up now in vouchers from the same card in the same store.

HTH

Anon
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    gosh:eek: poor you

as I said earlier my dental surgery is closing at the end of the month, I had an inspection today and it was the most thorough inspection I have ever had. He filled a tooth years ago, which he is refilling next week, but today he said I was biting the inside of my cheek..this again has been going on for years, but its only today he picked up on it and then filled down the filling- in doing so he caught my cheek, and by gum its sore,
    It will be even worse next week with a large filling one side of my mouth and an extraction the other side:eek:

Yes it's not much fun is it . I'm having a couple of crowns replaced next week and I can't wait lol. One s too long and the other you can see grey at the top. They are either side of my two front teeth. I tried to get him to do the two front teeth as well but no so I had three needles and he took the different coloured fillings out and has done quite a good job sorting them thankfully.:o

I ll be able to have a cracking smile soon bubbs ;)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Yes it's not much fun is it . I'm having a couple of crowns replaced next week and I can't wait lol. One s too long and the other you can see grey at the top. They are either side of my two front teeth. I tried to get him to do the two front teeth as well but no so I had three needles and he took the different coloured fillings out and has done quite a good job sorting them thankfully.:o

I ll be able to have a cracking smile soon bubbs ;)

:T:T:T yayyy well done , rather you than me all that done though:eek:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Anon
    Options
    S - sel RTC on different Paul Smith hairgrips/bands/clips. 25-50p a pack.

HTH

Anon
  • emerald21
    emerald21 Posts: 11,349 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    :T:T:T yayyy well done , rather you than me all that done though:eek:

Well years ago the dentist I had was trigger happy with crowns lol and I had a couple. So all the works been done just need to take the old ones off and have a load of putty lol in mouth ready to make new ones and they put a temporary crown on till they're done . Good job too as they usually file down the tooth to a point , then I'd look a cut.
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,924 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Well years ago the dentist I had was trigger happy with crowns lol and I had a couple. So all the works been done just need to take the old ones off and have a load of putty lol in mouth ready to make new ones and they put a temporary crown on till they're done . Good job too as they usually file down the tooth to a point , then I'd look a cut.

Look a what?:eek::eek::rotfl:
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,008 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I have now had 12x QC 'Nice work' in a row, perhaps cos I won 23 quid in the previous round?
    I think....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport