Survey Stashing: GlobalTestMarket hints & tips

Options

Comments

• littlejojo
    Options
    Hey, I've joined GTS and completed a couple of surveys but I haven't been credited with any points. Also, when I was doing my profile surveys the site still said that they were never completed, and I find that I have to log out and log back in for these to update. Is anyone else having the same problem or know how long it takes for points to show up? Thanks!!
  • Curlyjules_2
    Options
    I registered with GTM about 10 days ago and am having problems. I completed two surveys (one worth 15 points and another for 35 points) but was awarded no points at all, so I contacted their support people. They awarded me the 15 but said I had been screened out of the other one. I am sure that isn't right because I spent about 10 minutes doing it and answered loads of questions, plus I didn't get a message to say I was screened out.

I have just completed another 35 pointer but again, no points. :mad:

Is anyone else finding this?
  • Lethal
    Lethal Posts: 299 Forumite
    Options
    35 pointer ones normally last 20-25 minutes so it is quite likely you were screened out of those if it took you 10 minutes.

And i am getting my points like normal.
    MSE allowed me to see the light
  • Ponchos
    Ponchos Posts: 647 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi all

I'm new to MSE, and have been looking at a lot of ways for making money and came here to see what's up. I've read the full thread, and just wanted to know what the general consensus was; is it worth doing for the time you put into it? Also, what are these sweepstakes points? And is there a refer a friend scheme, and if so, can anyone give me a link or code or whatever (so we both get points :P )

Thanks guys
  • curiositycat
    Options
    I got my £32.90 this morning from canada! :jI joined in September and reached the 1000 points late january I think, and am already at 200 points again - its nice to get money not vouchers. There surveys are usually interesting and they don't send you too many. Don't worry everyone if you have completed surveys but no points yet - they always do this, it takes ages for points to come through on top of the emails, I've had two surveys on the same day with 100 point credited to my account!
    Sept 2019: Won £100 cash
    April 2019: Won £1000 Cottage Holiday
    Feb 2010: Won an Ipod Nano (vintage :p)
  • MacsReturns
    MacsReturns Posts: 335 Forumite
    Options
    Ponchos wrote: »
    Hi all

I'm new to MSE, and have been looking at a lot of ways for making money and came here to see what's up. I've read the full thread, and just wanted to know what the general consensus was; is it worth doing for the time you put into it? Also, what are these sweepstakes points? And is there a refer a friend scheme, and if so, can anyone give me a link or code or whatever (so we both get points :P )

Thanks guys

A bit late, but the sweepstakes are basically a lottery entry. You have a chance of winning some random amount (but I never have... :cool: )
    A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone - Thoreau
  • Pink_Womble
    Options
    Hi

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post, but I'm afraid i couldn't find anywhere else that this seemed suitable.

I redeemed 1330 market points from Global Test Market in March 2010 and received an email from them saying that i should expect it in 4-6 weeks.
    It is now the middle of August and i still have not received my cheque despite several letters of complaint to Global Test Market.

What i would like to know now is, does anyone know who the appropriate person is to take this further i.e Ombudmans, Trading Standards etc.
    I really am not used to complaining and do not know how i go about taking this matter further.

Any advice would be awesome...:beer:
  • welshlis
    welshlis Posts: 1,687 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have had 980 points for months, I get screened out of all the surveys that they send me, today I was 55% through a survey and got screened out. It is unfair that they have so much information from me with no reward. Anyone else having problems getting to 1000 points?
  • gaspode38
    gaspode38 Posts: 165 Forumite
    Options
    Just been invited to a survey that will give me 200 points but I have to do it from my work computer and then i'll get a follow up questionnaire about the type of computer I use at work. Anyone know any more details/done this survey? I dont' want to get in trouble at work if it downloads anything or gets details I shouldn't be giving away lol.

Thanks!
    :A Eleventh Heaven :A - 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11

Prizes to date: Stretch mark oil, babygrowers discount card, framed Disney print, two roast turkey hats from WKD, XBox 360, £25 ITunes voucher!
  • GrannyKate
    GrannyKate Posts: 1,488 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I felt distinctly uncomfortable with this one - definitely against our work policies and I wondered why it had to be done from the actual work computer. Not worth the risk.
    2024 Decluttering Campaign 549/2024 🏅🏅🏅🏅⭐️
    2024 Weight loss target 0/28 lbs
    2024 1p challenge 126/366 days Total £115.42

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills