Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• littlemoney
    Options
    My neighbour has given me two survey letters that were posted through his letter box. They were letters which would have gone through my letter box, not parcels, and no card left for me.

Looks like TNS doesn't want to know about wrongly delivered mail on the full survey as there is no option to record this. I would have thought this should be in the remit of the survey as it is important that the postman delivers to the correct house. Otherwise the full survey is missing the final part of the service. Poor survey design.
  • Queenriderbrekke
    Options
    They have an additional survey to monitor Misdelivered items.
    "Sealed Pot challenge" member No. 138

2012 £ 3147.74 2013 £1437.532014 £ 2356.52
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    My neighbour has given me two survey letters that were posted through his letter box. They were letters which would have gone through my letter box, not parcels, and no card left for me.

Looks like TNS doesn't want to know about wrongly delivered mail on the full survey as there is no option to record this. I would have thought this should be in the remit of the survey as it is important that the postman delivers to the correct house. Otherwise the full survey is missing the final part of the service. Poor survey design.

In the HELP section there's a relevant Q&A ...

A test item was dropped through my letterbox by a neighbour who’d received it by mistake.
    How do I log this?

You should log the date of receipt as 'unsure' because the item wasn't delivered to you by Royal Mail, even if your neighbour tells you when it was delivered to his address. You will still be able to enter all other information.

There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • girlchops
    Options
    Correctly delivered invite popped up just now while i was inputting received mail item. Completely forgot about these daytime invites as it's been so long since I've seen one!!
    Good Luck and Happy Friday
    :j
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,865 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Just checked and got a pop up, no e-mail though.
  • cherie1122
    Options
    I got the email but no invite. I've just sent a message to TNS telling them I want to stop doing the survey. There are too many cubes these days and I never get lucky with the Correctly delivered survey or the unaddressed.

I haven't been able to go to the post office to send a cube because the road was being re-laid with tarmac so I couldn't park. I wrote to them in advance telling them the item would be delayed and I've had five messages from them asking me to send it. I've had enough. I'll miss the stamps but not the hassle. It was fun six years ago when I started but it's not any more.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,299 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    cherie1122 wrote: »
    I got the email but no invite. I've just sent a message to TNS telling them I want to stop doing the survey. There are too many cubes these days and I never get lucky with the Correctly delivered survey or the unaddressed.

I haven't been able to go to the post office to send a cube because the road was being re-laid with tarmac so I couldn't park. I wrote to them in advance telling them the item would be delayed and I've had five messages from them asking me to send it. I've had enough. I'll miss the stamps but not the hassle. It was fun six years ago when I started but it's not any more.

Have to agree it is certainly no fun now.
    In the last three weeks I have had 3 cubes and one box to post.
    I think it says 1 a month!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • 1974Marie
    Options
    I have been saying this for a long time. We should boycott this until they stop the cubes and large items. They should be seperate for those who have too much time on their hands. They should also be better rewarded. They are exploiting us and deep down you know they are. #drop the cubes, comprendre.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,757 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    girlchops wrote: »
    Correctly delivered invite popped up just now while i was inputting received mail item. Completely forgot about these daytime invites as it's been so long since I've seen one!!
    Good Luck and Happy Friday
    :j

Got the email but was too late again. Bit of a theme lately. :(
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • cherie1122
    Options
    That happens to me again and again.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills