Comments

• maman
    maman Posts: 28,610 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    :T that's a great loss msm. Well done!
    You MUST be ill!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It was a struggle last night but I managed it. I just associate Fridays with wine syns as I try to be low syn/syn free during the week.
    Sorry, I will try not to dream of food on here!

I've just noticed that Branston baked beans are 201 calories for half a tin. Heinz are 150 for half a tin.

I do prefer Branston, but I won't be buying them again!

SW doesn't do calories so both brands of baked beans are free and protein. I always have Branston as they're my favourite and tend to be more mse than Heinz as well.:money:

Was that 2lbs your official weigh in or just that you can't keep away from the scales?;)

I've had my SW breakfast (Weetabix) but not sure about the rest of the day. We're out for a late lunch and depending how greedy we are will depend what we have later. I'll report back this evening.:)
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    Top_Girl wrote: »
    :D

I used to think that then I tried a Spud U Like special of egg mayo and cheddar in a jacket potato and I love it.

I can do it for about 2 syns (aldi lighter than light mayo + HEXA) on a large salad now and it feels like a cheat meal, I use strong cheddar so I need less :)

I think this is one of those dishes that if I ate, my OH would look at me and ask 'are you pregnant?' :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
    maman wrote: »
    :T that's a great loss msm. Well done!

It was a struggle last night but I managed it. I just associate Fridays with wine syns as I try to be low syn/syn free during the week.

SW doesn't do calories so both brands of baked beans are free and protein. I always have Branston as they're my favourite and tend to be more mse than Heinz as well.:money:

Was that 2lbs your official weigh in or just that you can't keep away from the scales?;)

I've had my SW breakfast (Weetabix) but not sure about the rest of the day. We're out for a late lunch and depending how greedy we are will depend what we have later. I'll report back this evening.:)

Well done on having a night alcohol free... :T:T:T:T:T

I've just done the SW and I had not thought about the calories in food until now. Whilst they are both free protein, it is worth noting that there is a 100 calorie difference, ultimately no matter what diet we are on, the interplay between calorie intake and calorie output is key.

The 2lb is my official weight... I think I will be having some roughage today :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Just walked 12,000+ steps in the rain with OH.

I think he is developing a distorted sense of humour in relation to my diet! He is now sat next to me, eating crisps... evil!

Enjoy your lunch xx
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,939 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Afternoon all :wave:
    Well done to those that have lost:T:T:T
    SSM hope you get the rat problem:eek: sorted x
    Just had a bacon and egg sandwich with mushrooms and cucumber on the side, that was breakfast/lunch:D
    Maman well done not having any booze last night:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    Oh Sunshine....you're braver than I am - I'd be in a hotel by now!

Well done moneysaverme on the loss - what did you do differently if you don't mind me asking?

Well I had my WI today & STS ...better than a gain I suppose - guess that means I really must lay off the pick n mix that hubby seems to have got addicted to recently.

Not sure what's on the menu today - I was going to do the easy chicken curry from pon but have lost all enthusiasm. Will probably try to do a curry though of some discription.
  • Sunshinemummy
    Options
    bubbs wrote: »
    Afternoon all :wave:
    Well done to those that have lost:T:T:T
    SSM hope you get the rat problem:eek: sorted x
    Just had a bacon and egg sandwich with mushrooms and cucumber on the side, that was breakfast/lunch:D
    Maman well done not having any booze last night:T:T
    Oh Sunshine....you're braver than I am - I'd be in a hotel by now!

Well done moneysaverme on the loss - what did you do differently if you don't mind me asking?

Well I had my WI today & STS ...better than a gain I suppose - guess that means I really must lay off the pick n mix that hubby seems to have got addicted to recently.

Not sure what's on the menu today - I was going to do the easy chicken curry from pon but have lost all enthusiasm. Will probably try to do a curry though of some discription.

The trapped rat has been despatched. OH is mortified that he had to do the task..... he now thinks he will not get into heaven! Is it wrong to have laughed at him!

We live in the country, so rats are everywhere!

Well done at STS
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,417 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    Morning all,

Haven't read, will catch up later. Just popping on in a rush to say I've lost 3lbs this week. Something is definitely working these past couple of weeks. Good luck everyone x

Great loss :j :j :j
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • gettingtheresometime
    Options
    The trapped rat has been despatched. OH is mortified that he had to do the task..... he now thinks he will not get into heaven! Is it wrong to have laughed at him!

We live in the country, so rats are everywhere!

Well done at STS

Even hubby, who is a water engineer - so well used to sewers etc - hates rats!
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    edited 16 September 2017 at 7:28PM
    Options
    Even hubby, who is a water engineer - so well used to sewers etc - hates rats!

Years ago, we had an Aga and every Autumn we would have rats attracted to the heat. We used to spend hours trying to get them out of the house but it never worked. We are now horrid and use poison. They are just animals, ones that run very quickly!
  • Sunshinemummy
    Sunshinemummy Posts: 17,377 Forumite
    edited 16 September 2017 at 7:55PM
    Options
    Meals today

Breakfast - tin of beans (it maybe windy tonight)
    Lunch - veg and pot
    Evening - baked fish, sw roast pot, mushy peas
    Apple/yoghurt.

OH had popcorn again and was mean again...... I may be pumping in his direction tonight!
  • greentiger
    greentiger Posts: 2,406 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    That was a rotten day, Mrs_R! I hope your London trip makes up for it; you deserve it.

Sunshine, will the council not come out for your rats. They did for my Mum and also for my son, when they found mice.

I didn’t have my buttery piece and now I don’t have any bread!

Great result, Msm.

Well done on your restraint, maman. Now you can celebrate the Saints’ win!

Bairns failed to win – again! But at least they didn’t lose. Now 1 point off the bottom ☹
    Sewing 46/COLOR]Woollies 6Card s 17Reading 11/40
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport