Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

Options

Comments

• qwiksand
    qwiksand Posts: 250 Forumite
    edited 20 October 2019 at 7:58PM
    Options
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    if it takes less than 100 mins then time-wise it compares well with good on-line surveys, more than 100 and it's poor value unless you like playing that sort of thing then the payment can be looked at as just a bonus.

Well, as I said in my reply, it is a long term thing. Definitely much much more than 100 minutes!
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    Just waiting on a swagcode but all the other squares on the Swago marked off without issue (the activate was slightly slow to appear sometimes).

Really, about 30p an hour
    Gold 20 min 14 SB 18169638
  • sexymouse
    sexymouse Posts: 6,054 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Instant for 6SB
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £997.87/£2020
  • whattochoose
    Options
    There have been times when I've been awarded 26 SB's for searching the net. Not for ages though, and now every successful search just seems to yield 4, which is better than nothing I suppose.
  • kazzybabes
    Options
    Hi! I was awarded 150SB through discovery but it does not seen to have added to my total amount, has this happened to anyone else? Just wondered if it will fix itself or if I will need to contact swagbucks? Thanks!
  • anamak
    anamak Posts: 112 Forumite
    Options
    To Do List Bonuses - the 22nd of October :beer:

Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus +2 SB
    Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus +6 SB
  • mjm3346
    mjm3346 Posts: 46,898 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    There have been times when I've been awarded 26 SB's for searching the net. Not for ages though, and now every successful search just seems to yield 4, which is better than nothing I suppose.

They used to award up to 100 SB's a search but the days of averaging earnings of £5 a month just from searching have long gone.
  • Golightly72
    Options
    Just had an easy Gold Survey is anyone else gets offered it - 5247411 for 50SB.

It says 10 minutes but it couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 minutes, asking if I had heard of a few video games and what console we owned.
  • trix-a-belle
    trix-a-belle Posts: 1,481 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    kazzybabes wrote: »
    Hi! I was awarded 150SB through discovery but it does not seen to have added to my total amount, has this happened to anyone else? Just wondered if it will fix itself or if I will need to contact swagbucks? Thanks!

there are some discovery things that are delayed award, in those cases they show in your activity against the date it will credit, is it one of them?
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd also busted
    - Student Loan gone
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
  • minimadtrix
    minimadtrix Posts: 1,507 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    Today's To Do list is 2 & 7 SB
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts