Forum Home» Boost Your Income

Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;) - Page 257

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Swagbucking into 2019... Nearly ;)

edited 15 December 2019 at 4:28PM in Boost Your Income
2.9K replies 601.7K views

Replies

• edited 20 October 2019 at 6:58PM
    qwiksandqwiksand Forumite
    250 posts
    edited 20 October 2019 at 6:58PM
    mjm3346 wrote: »
    if it takes less than 100 mins then time-wise it compares well with good on-line surveys, more than 100 and it's poor value unless you like playing that sort of thing then the payment can be looked at as just a bonus.

Well, as I said in my reply, it is a long term thing. Definitely much much more than 100 minutes!
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just waiting on a swagcode but all the other squares on the Swago marked off without issue (the activate was slightly slow to appear sometimes).

Really, about 30p an hour
    Gold 20 min 14 SB 18169638

• sexymousesexymouse Forumite
    6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Instant for 6SB
    Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
    I married Moon 8/4/2011, baby boy born 26/9/2012, Angel Baby Poppy born 8/11/15, Rainbow baby boy born 11/2/2017
    £850.42/£2020
  • whattochoosewhattochoose Forumite
    532 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    There have been times when I've been awarded 26 SB's for searching the net. Not for ages though, and now every successful search just seems to yield 4, which is better than nothing I suppose.
  • kazzybabeskazzybabes Forumite
    340 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Hi! I was awarded 150SB through discovery but it does not seen to have added to my total amount, has this happened to anyone else? Just wondered if it will fix itself or if I will need to contact swagbucks? Thanks!
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • anamakanamak Forumite
    112 posts
    To Do List Bonuses - the 22nd of October :beer:

Bonus SB: To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus +2 SB
    Bonus SB: To-Do List Bonus +6 SB
  • mjm3346mjm3346 Forumite
    44.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There have been times when I've been awarded 26 SB's for searching the net. Not for ages though, and now every successful search just seems to yield 4, which is better than nothing I suppose.

They used to award up to 100 SB's a search but the days of averaging earnings of £5 a month just from searching have long gone.

• Golightly72Golightly72 Forumite
    117 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts
    Just had an easy Gold Survey is anyone else gets offered it - 5247411 for 50SB.

It says 10 minutes but it couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 minutes, asking if I had heard of a few video games and what console we owned.
  • trix-a-belletrix-a-belle Forumite
    1.2K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭
    kazzybabes wrote: »
    Hi! I was awarded 150SB through discovery but it does not seen to have added to my total amount, has this happened to anyone else? Just wondered if it will fix itself or if I will need to contact swagbucks? Thanks!

there are some discovery things that are delayed award, in those cases they show in your activity against the date it will credit, is it one of them?
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd: £114800£59k
    - Student Loan: £ 7100 0!
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
    MFiT-T5 knocking down the mortgage to be freeee
  • minimadtrixminimadtrix Forumite
    1.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭
    Today's To Do list is 2 & 7 SB
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support