E: 21/04 Win £10,000 + Cadbury Creme Eggs (Start 14/01)

Options
Comping_Rich
Comping_Rich Posts: 20,805 Forumite
First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
edited 15 January 2019 at 1:08PM in Game over
https://www.huntthewhitecremeegg.com/

WHITE CREME EGGS ARE BAAAAACK!
But they're not just in stores anymore...

UK, 18+. 14/01 - 21/04/19. Email & ability to take + upload photo required. T&Cs apply.
[purplesignup][/purplesignup]

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

Comments

• Comping_Rich
    Comping_Rich Posts: 20,805 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    https://www.huntthewhitecremeegg.com/TermsAndConditions

TERMS & CONDITIONS
    Abridged terms

UK, 18+. 14/01/19 - 21/04/19. No purchase necessary. Email address and internet access required. For your chance to win, find and take a photo of a Cadbury Creme Egg hidden in selected third party adverts and upload your photo on huntthewhitecremeegg.com. Prizes: 1x 30,000 Cadbury Creme Eggs (‘CCE’), 1x 1,000 white chocolate Creme Eggs (‘WCCE’) available to be won via pre-determined moments. WCCE winners will be entered in a draw for a chance to win 1x £10,000. Max 5 CCE and 1 WCCE per winner. Promoter: Mondelez, Cadbury House, Uxbridge Business Park, Sanderson Rd, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH. For full T&Cs, see below.

Promoter: Mondelez Europe Services GmbH – UK Branch whose address is at Cadbury House, Sanderson Road, Uxbridge, UB8 1DH.
    Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
    ELIGIBILITY
    Entry is open only to residents of the UK aged 18 or over. Directors, management and employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or the agencies or companies, or those associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
    Internet access, ability to take and upload photo and email address is required.
    The Promotion will begin at 00.01 on 14/01/19 (“Opening Date”) and close at 23.59 on 21/04/19 (“Closing Date”) (“Promotion Period”).
    No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
    HOW TO ENTER
    Cadbury Creme Egg images will be hidden in third party brand adverts and media partnerships, (such as editorials, blogs and newspapers) including but not limited displayed online or prints across the UK (“Participating Ads”).
    To enter you must:
    Find and take a photo of a Participating Ad, including the relevant part of the ad containing the Creme Egg;
    go on to HuntTheWhiteCremeEgg.com and enter your email address;
    submit the photo to instantly find out if you have won.
    PRIZES
    Prizes available to be won are:
    a maximum of 30,000 vouchers for Cadbury Creme Eggs (“CCE”) via pre-determined winning moments during the Promotion Period;
    a maximum of 1,000 White Chocolate Cadbury Creme Eggs (“WCCE”) via pre-determined winning moments during the Promotion Period; and
    Within 5 working days of the promotion closing, all WCCE winners (who have successfully claimed their WCCE Prize) will be entered into a prize draw for the chance to win 1 x £10,000 (“Prize Draw”). Cash prize will be paid by BACS transfer into the winner’s bank account.
    Regarding pre-determined prizes, a maximum of 1 prize may be won per person per day up to a maximum of 5 CCE and 1 WCCE per person throughout the Promotion Period. A photo of a Participating Ad may be used more than once to enter, but once a photo is redeemed against a Prize, that person can no longer use a photo of the same Participating Ad to enter the Promotion and/or claim more Prizes.
    WINNER SELECTION
    WCCE and CCE winners will be selected by random winning moments which have been randomly and securely selected by an independent adjudicator for each day within the Promotion Period to win one of the Prizes. Those entrants who submit their entry on or first after one of these winning moments will win a Prize. If no one makes a valid entry within a winning moment timeframe, the available Prize will roll into the next moment or next day of the promotion so that the Prize may still be won i.e. if a winning moment is selected at 23:59 on one day, an entry submitted on 00.01 the next day will capture that winning moment. In the event that there are no entries received within a given period between two or more winning moments, the relevant Prize(s) will be rolled forward and awarded to the next available entrant(s). Once an entrant has submitted an entry, the website page will inform them whether they are a winner or not. If they are a CCE winner, they will be required to confirm their email address on the website within 24 hours of the winning moment, in order that they receive their Prize via email to the correct email address. If they are a WCCE winner, they will be required to enter their name, email address and postal address for delivery of the Prize within 6 days of the winning moment. If a winner fails to confirm their details within the above timeframes they will have forfeited the Prize and the Prize will be deemed unclaimed. Any unclaimed prizes may be redistributed into the remainder of the Promotion Period.
    Prize Draw winner will be drawn at random via an independent promotional verification service (PromoVeritas) within 5 working days from the end of the Promotion Period.
    WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE DELIVERY
    CCE winners will be asked to confirm their e-mail address on the website and will then receive an e-mail within 5 working days containing a voucher which they will need to print and use to redeem a free CCE (as set out below) in a participating store (details of which will be found on the coupon). The winner must print their CCE coupon within 15 days of receiving the email containing the coupon. The winner must then redeem the coupon within 30 days from date of printing at a participating store in accordance with the terms and conditions found on the coupon itself. For the avoidance of doubt, each winner can print a voucher once and the relevant link in the email can only be clicked twice. The voucher cannot be printed via mobile or tablet (any such attempt might result in the winners losing their voucher).
    WCCE winners will be asked to supply postal address on the website. They will receive their prize via Signed For delivery within 28 days of supplying their full postal address to the Promoter.
    Prize Draw winner will be notified within 5 working days of the Prize Draw being conducted to confirm eligibility and asked to provide bank account details. If the Prize Draw winner cannot be contacted or does not confirm their details within 14 days, the Promoter may forfeit the Prize and/or draw another winner. Only Prize Draw winner will be notified. Cash prize will be paid by BACS transfer within 28 days of the winner confirming their details.
    It is the responsibility of the winner to supply the correct personal information and the correct postal address. The Promoter will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
    The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
    No third party, spam or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any gift entitlement will be void.
    All winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and images in promotional material.
    By entering this Promotion, the winner grants the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, Promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this Promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise. The winner further agrees that all materials produced pursuant to the rights set out above shall and will remain the property of the Promoter.
    The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the prize (including to any guests), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
    Entrants hereby release Facebook and Instagram of all liability that can be excluded under English law. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants should be aware that they are providing information to [disclose recipient(s) of information] and not to Facebook or Instagram.
    The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation, this also includes the selling of prizes to third parties. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
    If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
    The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
    If a winning entry from a draw is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded and a new winner of the prize will be randomly selected.
    The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the winner(s).
    These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
    The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion or communicating with entrants. The Promoter is bound by the Data Protection Act 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations and any subsequent and/or replacement legislation. The Promoter’s privacy notice is available on the Promoter’s website at this link.

Posting is a privilege, not a right. This is a privately-owned site. Posting is a privilege, not a right. Any inappropriate posts or any issues that take up a disproportionate amount of resources or make it a worse place to be will be stopped at our discretion - with or without explanation. No one pays to use this site; when there are issues, we pay to resolve them. Sometimes we need to prioritise spending money on the site, other issues or better resources.
    Please be nice to all MoneySavers. That’s the forum motto. Remember, the prime aim is to help provide info and resources. If you don’t like someone, their situation, their question or feel they’re intruding on ‘your board’ then please bite the bullet and think of the bigger issue. A Guardian article once "doffed its cap" to this forum as being the one place where consumers can collect together and fight back. Our job is to help keep it that way.

Facebook = FB

Twitter/X = TW/X

Instagram = IG

Threads = THS

Snapchat = SC

Rafflecopter = RC

Gleam = GL

LinkedIn = LI

TikTok = TT

YouTube = YT

Pinterest = PIN

Twitch = TWH

Discord = DIS

Viral Sweep = VS

Sweep Widget = SW

• sleanne
    sleanne Posts: 10 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    "Hunt down the hidden Creme Eggs that have infiltrated other brands' TV ads, social feeds, billboards, websites and who knows where else. If you're not sure where to look, then check out our clues below."

Okay so am I just being a bit slow on the uptake or have they not posted any clues yet? :rotfl: Unless "The Hunt Begins" is meant to be a clue?
    :) I don't need things to make me happy. I choose my own happiness. :)
  • mustafa_say_ving
    Options
    Starts at 2 oclock
    "Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into someone else's nonsense, tell yourself: Not my circus, not my monkeys." - Mark Borkowski.
  • Blulu
    Blulu Posts: 7,634 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I am brave, I am bruised
    I am who I'm meant to be
    I'm not scared to be seen
    I make no apology
    THIS IS ME!
  • mustafa_say_ving
    Options
    Rumour has it, Creme Eggs have been spotted hiding in Benefit's Instagram feed, website and store windows
    "Every time you feel yourself getting pulled into someone else's nonsense, tell yourself: Not my circus, not my monkeys." - Mark Borkowski.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Rumour has it, Creme Eggs have been spotted hiding in Benefit's Instagram feed, website and store windows

I've been searching the website as the seemed to give 'brow'se as a clue but I've had no luck!

Any help would be amazing!
  • Jemmo1
    Jemmo1 Posts: 101 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I did a google search for any changes made on https://www.benefitcosmetics.com
    for the last 2 hours, got nothing.

Id assume the egg would apear on an image which have been uploaded after the 2pm start

Ditto, nothing on recent Instagram posts
    2015 Wins: Nowt
    2016 Wins: Nowt...again
    2017 Wins: £50....HALLELUJAH
    2018 Wins: 2 Tickets for Doncaster Rovers :rotfl:
    2019 Wins: Nowt again (I must be doing something wrong)
    2020 Wins: Absolute Radio (Baked beans, Clubcard plus membership, bags of crisps, Google nest and an Ipad Pro)
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Jemmo1 wrote: »
    I did a google search for any changes made on https://www.benefitcosmetics.com
    for the last 2 hours, got nothing.

Id assume the egg would apear on an image which have been uploaded after the 2pm start

Ditto, nothing on recent Instagram posts

Will probably be just our luck that they haven;t actually put it up yet!
  • mustafa_say_ving
    Options
    Will probably be just our luck that they haven;t actually put it up yet!

I thought exactly the same thing!
  • Magk
    Options
    I keep checking aswell and nothing on Instagram feed yet there has been a story loaded but I couldn’t see any in that, and I’ve browsed the website myself with no luck either ��
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure