BT Broadband

Options
OMG if anyone wants to get Broadband from BT - DON’T, been with them over 15 years and my B.B. went down between Christmas and New Year, first call for anyone employed was for today, so 2 weeks later, I waited for someone to come to be today, then first call “yes they are coming give them to 9am”, second call “oh it wasn’t booked properly so can’t do it till next Saturday”

Now three weeks no internet and used phone data and been told will not be reimbursed for that either. So Customer Services now less than 0%.

Sorry forgot to advised been on phone to them for over 4 hours all in all. So save yourself from the frustration and go hit your head against a wall as you will end up with the same pain. Go with any other supplier as though their customer service is also crap you will save some money.

Very frustrated BT loyal (until now), customer

Comments

• Browntoa
    Browntoa Posts: 49,302 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I'll point out at this point that apart from virgin media you will still be reliant on Openreach to provide it or fix the faults and suffer the same delays as with BT ( BT has no control over Openreach , it's independent )

Weathers been bad so probably MBOR declared (matters beyond our reasonable control) and backlog of faults and cancelled jobs .

I do agree that talking to customer service is a nightmare , phone back and say "complaint" when asked what you are calling about
    Ex forum ambassador

Long term forum member
  • onomatopoeia99
    Options
    Browntoa wrote: »
    I'll point out at this point that apart from virgin media you will still be reliant on Openreach to provide it or fix the faults and suffer the same delays as with BT ( BT has no control over Openreach , it's independent )
    Though with certain other ISPs their staff are competent and book the appointments properly.
    Proud member of the wokerati, though I don't eat tofu.Home is where my books are.Solar PV 5.2kWp system, SE facing, >1% shading, installed March 2019.Mortgage free July 2023
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure