Daily Mail offer FREE Photo Teddy just pay £1.99 P&P - now finished

Options

Comments

• timnlaura
    Options
    thanks. but think i might give up. it seems to be wanting a number instead of a word. even managed to get it to stay on the truprint page.
  • raeh
    raeh Posts: 2,575 Forumite
    Options
    thank you OP , excellent gift for the grandparents :D i went to the normal home page, logged in and then just looked in gifts for the teddy. It asked for the code on the page where it asked for card details, then the page after reviewed the order and showed -£9.99 :D
    2009-£7500 2010 £10800 2011 £2000

Thank you to everyone who posts comps xxx
  • maia_hill
    Options
    Worked for me from the original Truprint page. Put code in on payment page and then came up as free (+ £1.99 P+P) on the next review page. Thanks to OP.
  • postingalwaysposting
    postingalwaysposting Posts: 13,987 Forumite
    edited 22 November 2009 at 11:30AM
    Options
    Thanks so much OP... Dont forget quidco though if you arnt already a member. £5 cashback for signing up to truprint plus your first order :T
  • ktmd
    ktmd Posts: 274 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    logged in no problem, but its saying invalid coupon code! Given up
  • barnabee
    barnabee Posts: 1,210 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I can log into the Truprint site but when I select the Teddy I too am taken to the Snapfish screens. The promo code box below the payment card details rejects TEDDY. Pure frustration so have given up. Thanks anyway OP.
  • princesskel
    Options
    I am at the truprint checkout but it sayd the code TEDDY is not recognised! I really wanted this too!
  • princesskel
    Options
    Ok I have figured it out! It only works for new customers, I was using a current account and the code wouldn't work so I opened a new account from a different email address and it went thriugh fine. Hope that helps!
  • artydoll
    artydoll Posts: 2,084 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ok i have figured it out! It only works for new customers, i was using a current account and the code wouldn't work so i opened a new account from a different email address and it went thriugh fine. Hope that helps!
    thanks been trying for ages ,just used a new email and got it
    Earnings £245 in 2014:T thanks to swagbucks
  • lislou
    lislou Posts: 336 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Ok I have figured it out! It only works for new customers, I was using a current account and the code wouldn't work so I opened a new account from a different email address and it went thriugh fine. Hope that helps!

Did the same. Everything the same except for the email address which I changed. Many thanks:T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure