🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Daily Mail offer FREE Photo Teddy just pay £1.99 P&P - now finished

Options

Comments

• LilMissEmmylou
    Options
    woooo thanks for this - managed to get one with another email addy, think tomorrow I may try and order 2 more, one for each of DD's aunts with a photo of her on it :D
  • mummy2jack
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much for this OP... :)
    October grocery Challenge
    £131.50/£200 /£68.50

• skywalker83
    Options
    is the offer now over :(
  • skywalker83
    Options
    thanks op! i ordered 2 now :)
  • DaveAshton
    DaveAshton Posts: 7,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    woooo thanks for this - managed to get one with another email addy, think tomorrow I may try and order 2 more, one for each of DD's aunts with a photo of her on it :D
    I hope they read the Mail and realise how tight you are :rolleyes:

Also, it's people like you (people that abuse the companies and order more than their share) that are causing promotions like this to be on the decline. Hopefully they've noted your IP address, and either don't send any, or charge you full price for the 3 additional ones you've ordered.
    Back on MSE after a 5 year hiatus.

:heart2: Rhi :heart2:
  • skywalker83
    Options
    DaveAshton wrote: »
    I hope they read the Mail and realise how tight you are :rolleyes:

Also, it's people like you (people that abuse the companies and order more than their share) that are causing promotions like this to be on the decline. Hopefully they've noted your IP address, and either don't send any, or charge you full price for the 3 additional ones you've ordered.

hey Dave! You've got me so totally wrong!!!!! Well I ordered 2, but one for my nephew and my sister ordered one for his hubbys niece. So yes I used the code but it was between two of us!!!!!!
  • pnebabe
    pnebabe Posts: 50 Forumite
    Options
    thanks ordered mine xxx:j
  • SaverSueG
    Options
    Thanks very much for this to the OP and every else who helped with detailed instructions (would never have figured it out myself!):rotfl:Have just ordered one for my little girl, and also got an account with 40 free prints. Brilliant bargain:beer:
  • CER1389
    Options
    Thank you so much :D
    Just ordered one for my friend.

Wanted to get her something jokey of the celeb she crushes on .... but all the posters, dvds and books really expensive for something jokey!

Have now ordered a teddy with the celebs face on it so she can cuddle him in bed each night :rotfl:
  • Scarlexi
    Options
    Ordered mine this afternoon! Have my kids pic on it will make a lovely present for the grandparents!:D

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family