🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Daily Mail offer FREE Photo Teddy just pay £1.99 P&P - now finished

Options

Comments

• LaLaLady
    LaLaLady Posts: 125 Forumite
    Options
    Thank you worked for me also went through Quidco and it is tracking but not sure if it will payout as it mentioned not using other codes.
  • lawley1010
    Options
    It worked for me, ordered 2 using 2 different email addresses. Great find.
  • *angelmum
    Options
    thanks, makes a lovely gift
    :snow_laug:xmassmile:A:rudolf::santa2:
  • kacy1988
    Options
    THANKS!!! will make a lovely present!! :j
  • ghostmadlittlemiss
    Options
    It worked for me and I used a old account with them. Totally forgot about Quidco though. *facepalm* But I'm ordering another one for my grandad with another e-mail addy so I'll use Quidco for that one.
    Kayleigh
  • mrcow
    mrcow Posts: 15,170 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Just worked for me too - registered a new account with them to get the 40 free prints too (99p delivery)
    "One day I realised that when you are lying in your grave, it's no good saying, "I was too shy, too frightened."
    Because by then you've blown your chances. That's it."
  • Pistolpov
    Options
    fantastic what a great present for my girlfriend. I was going to spend £15 + for one of these and to only pay £1.99 is brilliant.

Thank you so much
  • Confuzzled
    Confuzzled Posts: 2,323 Forumite
    Options
    thanks so much for this! i went via topcashback but the first time it said my email address was already registered (same as the one for TCB) so i just opened up another page via tcb, used another email address and it worked fine... don't know if i'll still get the new customer bonus through them (i've never used their service) or not but even if i don't this is a brilliant deal even without that... i put a picture of a cute little kitten hugging a teddy bear on the tshirt, my daughter loves kittens :T
  • clarabell13
    Options
    Thanks OP the teddies look great, can't wait till it arrives!
  • Purpletopaz
    Purpletopaz Posts: 205 Forumite
    edited 23 November 2009 at 10:52PM
    Options
    Thank you! I have been really naughty and ordered it for me! With a photo of my man and my boys! what a great Xmas Pressie to me! Thank you *scottish* Lass*!

I used your link and just took the e out of the address!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport