No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries July 2018

Options

Comments

• London_baby
    London_baby Posts: 436 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    UUs:

Skinceuticals Retexturing activator sample - WBA Not sure what its purpose is.

Primark base and top coat - WBA Decent quality for the price. Beginning to appreciate Primark beauty products.
  • shed35
    shed35 Posts: 240 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    My weekly update

UU

Child's Farm Body Moisturiser
    PK Hair Balm
    Waitrose Glycerine Soap
    Burt Bee Buttermilk Soap

Total 99 - under 100 Hurrah!
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    UU : Primark Pomegranate and Black Tea handwash. This was really nice for the price but I rarely shop at Primark but would definitely stock up on it next time I go into Manchester as it!!!8217;s great for the kitchen sink. Replaced with Bath and Body Works Fresh Garden handwash that arrived last week.

Ordered some makeup items for Emma!!!8217;s Birthday gifts yesterday. MRM found some great deals on Look Fantastic too. He needed his Elemis Sensitive Shave Gel. Elemis was 3 for 2 on there so ordered 2 of those plus my cleanser (free item) which I!!!8217;ll probably run out of next month. Ordered an Urban Decay setting spray for Emma and got the following free gifts :-

Tote bag
    Pixi Halo Glow kit
    Brush set

Pleased at receiving brushes because I need a smaller blush brush as mine is coming loose from the handle.

Was good this week and talked myself out of the ABC TSV and the Mally one today. Should be receiving the second drop of the last TSV next month anyway,
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Options
    Forgot to mention also yesterday I swapped my Too Faced Sweet Peach palette with Emma for the Naked 3. She!!!8217;s using the TF one more than I am and whilst I loved the colours the shadows always creased on my lids. Could be the primer I!!!8217;m using, I don!!!8217;t know. I have very few pink shadows now. Used the Naked 3 yesterday and pleased with the look.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Options
    TA

L'oreal Nude Maquique BB Blush - the colour of this is nice but it has this silicone, serum type finish on the skin, the colour disappears quickly but the silicone feel stays.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • sunny_money
    sunny_money Posts: 361 Forumite
    Options
    shed35 wrote: »
    Total 99 - under 100 Hurrah!

Well done! :T
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    One UU from yesterday that I forgot about:

Mon Guerlain Perfume sample WMB as a full size in the future. I had another sample of this and used. This is a lovely scent.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Options
    2 INs - Estee Lauder Double Wear Light and Illuminating Primer.
    ally.
  • InaPickle
    InaPickle Posts: 5,968 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Hello ladies! :wave:

I've finished another Wilko Sports Shower Gel.

Bought for 50p while they were getting rid of some of the old branded ones. Would totally buy again - if you didn't know they were Wilko own-brand you would easily think they were more expensive.

They don't seem to sell them any more, though! :(
    Please call me 'Pickle'
    No More Buying Books: ???
    No More Buying DVDs: ???
    NMB Toiletries ??? and I've gone back for my Masters at the University of Use Ups!
    P
    roud to be dealing with her debts 1198~

• sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,493 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    One sample UU this evening:

Pyunkang Yul Nutrition Cream sample 1.5ml WPNB as a full size, this was a bit to rich for my skin.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure