First Utility - Any users or reviews

Options
1242526272830»

Comments

• Dmitchell
    Dmitchell Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited 24 June 2015 at 7:38PM
    Options
    The absolute worst of all companies I have ever had to deal with...a year and a half later...and over 79 calls made ( as they never call back) I am still untangling the mess.Unable to accurately bill for Gas for over a year and have spoken to various managers who promise to get my account in order and then we are back to the start with random amounts billed for, after me supplying all the relevant meter readings!!! Totally insane and the real danger of privatisation folks. Started with the online idea as we all probably fell for and ended up with a bill for £717.09 after we agreed a payment plan (which they were unable to set up after two months and it being entirely their fault) all along the line.Useless stressed staff and really just a total headache and takes up to much of my precious time on this nonsense. in short unfit for purpose and above all dangerous to deal with you cannot run a company like this, especially charging consumers without any scientific evidence and not updating your account to reflect what you are using.
  • catwoman73
    catwoman73 Posts: 446 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    FU were fine while we were with them and they even dropped the DD a little after a few months, but the deal has ended and EON were cheaper so I've moved on, but despite me supplying meter readings, they've used estimates on the final bill so it's wrong.

I think they owe me about £5 (so DD and usage were actually a good match for once) so it's not the end of the world and I'm certainly not going to call them 79 times in an effort to get it but it would be nice for the final bill to be accurate and settled up either way. I wonder if I owed them instead they would have been more accurate??
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure