2»

Comments

• hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 16 October 2016 at 5:58PM
    Options
    In addition, recent
    Trustpilot reviews of tiger sheds are saying people are being emailed and asked to leave a review BEFORE they've received their shed .
    In the past two months 15 reviews of this kind have been left 4-or 5 stars- perhaps that explains what " whatshed" review site say :
    ". This has been reflected on the online review sites, especially Trust Pilot where they have jumped from hovering around a 6.5 to nearly up to an 8!"

Previously " whatshed" tactfully said this:

"In our opinion still it seems nearly every single review on the site is 5 stars and glowing with positivity. We may be a bit of a cynical bunch here at WhatShed, but in our opinion it does seem like they predominantly share positive reviews on their products. This suspicion over vetting reviews was backed up by comments we found online from a customer talking about having a critical review she left removed, and we talk more about this later in the review. We must stress that we are not stating as a fact that Tiger Shed are only letting good reviews get published. All we are saying is that in our opinion it seems like a very high number of positive reviews get approved and this number in our opinion seems to be a lot higher than those for Tiger Sheds on independent sites like Trust Pilot (see below number crunch)."
  • hollydays
    hollydays Posts: 19,812 Forumite
    edited 16 October 2016 at 5:55PM
    Options
    Anyone with complaints about tiger shed could share them with
    whatshed-here is the reviewers contact page
    http://whatshed.co.uk/contact-us/
    Or call them on their freephone number

Here's their full article

http://whatshed.co.uk/tiger-sheds-review/
  • sgun
    sgun Posts: 716 Forumite
    Options
    I have a Tigersheds shed. Its much better than any of the ones I saw in DIY shops and I never had any issues with them, good delivery and customer service - wondering if they have changed ownership or something since I bought it a year and a half ago? I was considering getting another one from them...
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    sgun wrote: »
    I have a Tigersheds shed. Its much better than any of the ones I saw in DIY shops and I never had any issues with them, good delivery and customer service - wondering if they have changed ownership or something since I bought it a year and a half ago? I was considering getting another one from them...
    This thread dates from May 2015 - very nearly a year and a half ago.
    Perhaps their product quality is just 'variable'.
  • sgw3849
    sgw3849 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Yes - they have past form re - miss advertising. Best option is refund via credit card, or better still small claims ( you can add storage and admin costs )
  • wealdroam
    wealdroam Posts: 19,181 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    sgw3849 wrote: »
    Yes - they have past form re - miss advertising. Best option is refund via credit card, or better still small claims ( you can add storage and admin costs )

"you can add storage and admin costs" - are you sure about that?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure