April's Bring Your Lunch To Work

Options

Comments

• ZafM
    ZafM Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there, my first time posting and joining a thread! Sign me up for 15 days, please. I am off the first week in April so won't be joining in then but will start the week after. Looking forward to it!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    SSDD23 wrote: »
    Can I go for 15 please - I have 19 working days, but I get treated to lunch out once a week so aiming to have a 100% hit rate of brought in lunches for all of the other days :D
    ZafM wrote: »
    Hi there, my first time posting and joining a thread! Sign me up for 15 days, please. I am off the first week in April so won't be joining in then but will start the week after. Looking forward to it!

Welcome to you both.

I have added you to the list on the post above.

Good luck xx
  • abbe89
    abbe89 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Options
    1st April - and I had a tuna sandwich
  • In_Debt_Bet
    In_Debt_Bet Posts: 251 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Day 1 done - very tasty hummus and grated carrot sandwich x
    Worrying won't stop bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Yesterday - Bacon sandwich, yoghurt and rice cakes
    Today - Ham sandwich, yoghurt, and rice cakes :rotfl: I really must get my bottom into gear and bring some proper food with me x
  • abbe89
    abbe89 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Options
    Day 2 - left over curry from last night. Apologies to my work mates in advance for stinking out the kitchen!
  • little_green
    Options
    day 1 & 2: fish finger sandwich
  • In_Debt_Bet
    In_Debt_Bet Posts: 251 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Day 2 done, cheese and celery sandwich and a bag of hula hoops.
    Worrying won't stop bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good.
  • staceydoodles1987
    Options
    Ooh this looks like a good idea, I have 15 working days this month, I'm going to go for all 15.
    1 day down on Monday, I enjoyed my homemade sandwich just as much as a supermarket one, if not more.
    Glad to have found this thread as today I added up what I spent on takeaway/buying my lunch (my partner doesnt work) in the last 3 months and it was an average of £80 a month! That feels like a lot of money to 'throw away' when we're on a single income, so hoping being more organised with cooking will help save some money... And maybe might get some ideas from people what to take for lunch!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Tuna pasta left overs from my dinner last night, with a yoghurt and some BBQ rice cakes :) 3/3
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure