🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

April's Bring Your Lunch To Work

Options

Comments

• ZafM
    ZafM Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there, my first time posting and joining a thread! Sign me up for 15 days, please. I am off the first week in April so won't be joining in then but will start the week after. Looking forward to it!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    SSDD23 wrote: »
    Can I go for 15 please - I have 19 working days, but I get treated to lunch out once a week so aiming to have a 100% hit rate of brought in lunches for all of the other days :D
    ZafM wrote: »
    Hi there, my first time posting and joining a thread! Sign me up for 15 days, please. I am off the first week in April so won't be joining in then but will start the week after. Looking forward to it!

Welcome to you both.

I have added you to the list on the post above.

Good luck xx
  • abbe89
    abbe89 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Options
    1st April - and I had a tuna sandwich
  • In_Debt_Bet
    In_Debt_Bet Posts: 251 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Day 1 done - very tasty hummus and grated carrot sandwich x
    Worrying won't stop bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Yesterday - Bacon sandwich, yoghurt and rice cakes
    Today - Ham sandwich, yoghurt, and rice cakes :rotfl: I really must get my bottom into gear and bring some proper food with me x
  • abbe89
    abbe89 Posts: 289 Forumite
    Options
    Day 2 - left over curry from last night. Apologies to my work mates in advance for stinking out the kitchen!
  • little_green
    Options
    day 1 & 2: fish finger sandwich
  • In_Debt_Bet
    In_Debt_Bet Posts: 251 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Day 2 done, cheese and celery sandwich and a bag of hula hoops.
    Worrying won't stop bad stuff from happening, it just stops you from enjoying the good.
  • staceydoodles1987
    Options
    Ooh this looks like a good idea, I have 15 working days this month, I'm going to go for all 15.
    1 day down on Monday, I enjoyed my homemade sandwich just as much as a supermarket one, if not more.
    Glad to have found this thread as today I added up what I spent on takeaway/buying my lunch (my partner doesnt work) in the last 3 months and it was an average of £80 a month! That feels like a lot of money to 'throw away' when we're on a single income, so hoping being more organised with cooking will help save some money... And maybe might get some ideas from people what to take for lunch!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Tuna pasta left overs from my dinner last night, with a yoghurt and some BBQ rice cakes :) 3/3
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport