Credit Karma Problems

Options
Problems reported with the switch from Noddle to Credit Karma.

Password reset seems to be causing issues at present, could just be overloaded, anyone else had any issues with it ?
I’m a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Debt free wannabe, Credit file and ratings, and Bankruptcy and living with it boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.For free non-judgemental debt advice, contact either Stepchange, National Debtline, or CitizensAdviceBureaux.Link to SOA Calculator- https://www.stoozing.com/soa.php The "provit letter" is here-https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/2607247/letter-when-you-know-nothing-about-about-the-debt-aka-prove-it-letter

Comments

• Andrew1974
    Andrew1974 Posts: 62 Forumite
    Options
    Hi. Just tried to log on and no problems.
  • MovingForwards
    MovingForwards Posts: 16,924 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    I can't get in and have requested PW reset twice.
    Mortgage started 2020, aiming to clear it in 2026.
  • MovingForwards
    MovingForwards Posts: 16,924 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options
    Finally got in after several resets, hopefully this is just teething problems and won't be an ongoing issue.
    Mortgage started 2020, aiming to clear it in 2026.
  • bristolleedsfan
    bristolleedsfan Posts: 12,092 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Still not getting password resets as of now :(
  • Nebulous2
    Nebulous2 Posts: 5,116 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Got in eventually, after a long drawn out reset process - but not sure it was worth it. Nothing has been updated since 30/4/19
  • Rich2808
    Rich2808 Posts: 1,332 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    Sadly I am still having issues with logging into Credit karma.

Their password reset function just doesn’t work at all for me – endless attempts but no email ever reaches me.

I have tried to resolve it with their support team by email but they just don’t seem to appreciate the password email reset doesn’t work – even though I have explained this to them repeatedly. All they do is requote my login name – which I know – but I need to change the password.

Am at a loss as to what to do – I would like to delete my account and start again as I am just going round and round in circles with creditkarma! I can't say its making me karma!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Rich2808 wrote: »
    Sadly I am still having issues with logging into Credit karma.

Their password reset function just doesn’t work at all for me – endless attempts but no email ever reaches me.

I have tried to resolve it with their support team by email but they just don’t seem to appreciate the password email reset doesn’t work – even though I have explained this to them repeatedly. All they do is requote my login name – which I know – but I need to change the password.

Am at a loss as to what to do – I would like to delete my account and start again as I am just going round and round in circles with creditkarma! I can't say its making me karma!

Did you have a standard Noddle account previously or one provided from Tesco Bank or another source?
  • Rich2808
    Options
    !!! wrote: »
    Did you have a standard Noddle account previously or one provided from Tesco Bank or another source?

It was a standard Noddle account.

I have tried repeatedly for weeks to reset the password - by clicking on the password recovery link - and I have never received one reset email.

https://creditkarma.co.uk/account/recover-password

Their support team just doesn't seem to get the problem - I know my username but its the password I need to reset. I am not the only one who has seemingly encountered this issue?

password@support.creditkarma.co.uk
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    You could always sign up for a new account with a different email address.

It’s a work around for now if it allows it
  • Rich2808
    edited 21 August 2019 at 7:50PM
    Options
    !!! wrote: »
    You could always sign up for a new account with a different email address.

It’s a work around for now if it allows it

Thanks for the suggestion - tried that but I got this message!

"It looks like you already have an account with us.

Noddle is now Credit Karma. To access your new Credit Karma account, log in with your Noddle login details."

Maybe I should just stick with clearscore?

I could try their admin support for the fifth time by email but the staff seem to struggle with the English language - no matter how many times I say I can't reset my password as the reset link doesn't work they keep instructing me to do this. I have had emails from Josh, Danielle and Jane so far - yes I am using the correct username - and seriously its like groundhog day!

How these people are entrusted with private and personal data for everyone in the UK is beyond me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure