Missy's spend £10 a week on groceries get the house sorted & hit this debt hard diary

Options

Comments

• missymoo81
    missymoo81 Posts: 7,695 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Hey Julie, thanks I was awake quite a while!!!! But have emailed work, made coffee and showered the children. Need to down this coffee and get in the shower, need to post eBay items today. Without fail!
  • redofromstart
    redofromstart Posts: 4,167 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    much sympathy from me missymoo, not the most restful night here either. Wish inner dialogue would just shut up sometimes.

If you lose a post, try pressing control and Z, sometimes it brings it back.
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Hey redo I hope your day wasn't too trying or painful for you.

Well I managed to get most of what I wanted to done. Went to the city got some bits and the present I needed. Packed eBay stuff and went to post office. Picked up parcel, picked up exercise bike. Visited friend, have cleaned the washing machine!!! Was wrank! I have loaded the dishwasher and cleaned the sink. Still need to unload DW and put 2 Loads of washing on. Just watching Jamie Oliver with the small ones, they love it!!!
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    missymoo81 wrote: »
    Hey redo I hope your day wasn't too trying or painful for you.

Well I managed to get most of what I wanted to done. Went to the city got some bits and the present I needed. Packed eBay stuff and went to post office. Picked up parcel, picked up exercise bike. Visited friend, have cleaned the washing machine!!! Was wrank! I have loaded the dishwasher and cleaned the sink. Still need to unload DW and put 2 Loads of washing on. Just watching Jamie Oliver with the small ones, they love it!!!

I so want to make them meatballs!! They look amazing!

Glad you got everything done you needed too x
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Hey hidden, you have inspired me to tidy before bed as I know you're so good at doing it all the time.

I managed also do an hour of work. Unloaded and reloaded the dw, did 1 load of washing. I cleaned the cooker top, worktops, table too and hoovered. Have also packed the car and the small ones bags for their over night stay at MILs tomorrow. So feel like I'm doing something productive!
  • missymoo81
    edited 29 August 2017 at 10:21PM
    Options
    Oh and still Haven't been food shopping. All had toast for breakfast, had lunch st friends and had pitta pizzas for dinner.

Oh and Hidden, I desperately want to try those meatballs too, as do the children, they want the rye bread cookies too!
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Morning, I did not sleep well! Work today and lots to do. 'Sigh'
    Hope everyone else is ok? X
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Ok today I am going to try and get lots of work done, go to Tesco and pick up some Xmas pressies, and some bits and pieces of food. Need to make a carrot cake. Maybe wash the floor and change the beds, but we'll see, weather is awful, so everything will have to dry inside.
  • Hiddenidenity
    Hiddenidenity Posts: 5,423 Forumite
    Options
    Have a good day x
  • missymoo81
    Options
    Thanks hidden x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories