Options

Comments

• UncannyScot
    UncannyScot Posts: 2,070 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Hello and welcome back again, have a scone... :D
    BUGGRITMILLENIUMHANDANDSHRIMP I TOLD EM! - Foul Ole Ron
    It is important that we know where we come from, because if you do not know where you come from, then you do not know where you are, and if you don't know where you are, then you don't know where you are going. If you don't know where you're going, you're probably going wrong.
    R.I.P. T.P.
  • mary_hinge
    mary_hinge Posts: 1,585 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Hello and welcome back again, have a scone... :D

:rotfl::rotfl:Thank you! I will sniff the scone, they play havoc with my waistline! :o
    Living in a superhero induced haze :A:A
    "You did good Kidda!" :D
  • maddiemay
    maddiemay Posts: 4,986 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    So lovely to hear from you Mrs H, thrilled that you are all doing so well.
    xx MM
    The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time. (Abraham Lincoln)
  • mary_hinge
    Options
    maddiemay wrote: »
    So lovely to hear from you Mrs H, thrilled that you are all doing so well.
    xx MM

How are you MM? the sunshine easing your joints?

xx
  • please-let-me-be-lucky
    Options
    Fab to have you back! Hope you have an amazing summer Xx
    Debts @ LBM £23,729.31. Debts @ 08/04/2016 £0 :j
    Best win so far - holiday to Florida
  • mary_hinge
    Options
    Fab to have you back! Hope you have an amazing summer Xx

And you Lucky! I had a peep at your diry and seen you have been on your jollies! Amazing!

Mrs H xx
  • mary_hinge
    Options
    We arrived back safely from holiday and we had a fantastic time... found the cooking and washing up a grind and feel like i havent really had a rest but it was worth it to watch the little Hinges play and make memories!

Glorious sunshine, clear blue sea, torrential down pours and thunderstorms :rotfl:we had the works!

Shopping trip to Mr Asda today, stocked up the fridge, snacks and some yellow sticker meats for the freezer and started the dreaded school uniform shopping :eek:

This week is a recovery week, nothing planned just picnics, baking and lots of trips to the park! The washing is washed and dried and will get ironed tomorrow... I'm having a movie sing along night with Superman and master H starting with 'Trolls" :rotfl:and a bargain £1 chocolate orange:o

I've felt alittle out of sorts recently and discovered this week that we have a hitchhiker Hinge on board :eek: very unexpected suprise and i am still working my head around it.....currently in "get through the summer holidays and think about it then" camp! :o

Hope all is well, Stripe I have filled the bicsuit tin with custard creams today and there is a spot on the sofa with your name all over it! where are you lass?!

Mrs H x
  • mary_hinge
    Options
    Summer holiday fail number 1 :( it is pouring with rain and our plans for a park picnic have turned in to a technology-kids-guna-get-square-eyes type of day :o

I have loads of ironing to tackle, yet I am struggling to muster up the enthusiam to even think about doing it :cool:

Must do my Dmp review with SC today and do our August budget, also must order Missy H's school blazer if we stand any chance of it being here for going back to school :eek:

I have swimming invoices, guitar lessons and dance exams to pay tomorrow when TC hits the account...Sadly won't leave much spare but the fridget is full and we have nothing paid for planned for the rest of the week.

Superman is really interested in the blitz and WW2, whilst on holiday we visited a park with a huge WW2 exhibition and looked at old ration books etc.... We plan on making our own ration books and planning a weeks menu from them :D hoping it will encourage superman to eat something other then eggs and mash spuds ;)

Mrs H x
  • mary_hinge
    Options
    :j:j a very dull but dry day here, I have made a start on the ironing mountain and everyone but me is washed and dressed :o think we will have a trip down to the park to burn of some of the little Hinge's energy. I feel completely shattered, I don't remember anything but the horrid sickness from previous pregnancies so this feels very new but I could sleep on a pin head and cry at fresh air for no reason :(

I have found a groupon offer that will save some cash and offer some entertainment for the little Hinge's on our local caming trip in a few weeks :j it is an activity they would do anyway whilst there so it really is a bonus! Need to make a list of what we need, I think we have everything equipment wise so just food to buy.

Must look at the timetable at the pool to fit in some lengths later this evening, I'm rubbish at swimming and very uncoordinated but it does help keep my back/hips from feeling achey/stiff and I have a long walk planned with a friend tomorrow. Bonus is it's included in my gym price so wont cost any extra from the budget.

I did August budget and it looks do-able but tight :eek: summer holiday extras and school uniforms haven't left much spare but we will do what we do best and make do, get on with it! :rotfl:
    we haven't any paid for days out booked in, everything is either free or covered with vouchers. :T

What is everyone else up to today?

Mrs H x
  • Eager_Elephant
    Eager_Elephant Posts: 4,714 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Can't believe you have had a diary since last year and I was still subscribed to the old one!!!

Saw you commenting on some threads and stalked you and found this diary!!

Congratulations on your pregnancy - I think the early stages are always about tiredness and then after a few weeks you should feel less tired until nearer the end although with the amount you do every day maybe its your bodies way of telling you to slow down!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure