Three SIM only renewal

Options
Hi guys,

Currently paying £14 for unlimited mins and texts, 12GB of data on the Advanced package. I'm up for renewal at the end of the month. They've offered me 8GB Advanced for £11 but I'd like to get that even cheaper? 8GB is fine, I usually use between 5-7GB in a month.

Is their offer good? The last couple of times (annual contract anniversary) I've tried negotiating with them , they haven't wanted to budge. Has anyone got any recent experiences they want to share?

Thanks.

Comments

• Frozen_up_north
    Options
    You aren't up for renewal, you don't need to do anything... your 12 month contract will become a 30 day rolling contract.

You need to compare the cost with 30 day contracts.

Don't forget that SIM only on Three tends not to suffer from annual price increases too.
  • still_ill_83
    Options
    Sounds pretty reasonable to me. Cheaper than you're currently paying. Not sure you'd find much better on the market.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Sounds pretty reasonable to me. Cheaper than you're currently paying. Not sure you'd find much better on the market.
    Yeah, I'm struggling to see anything close? Think I'll got with it then, I must be in the minority, but I'm a generally very happy Three customer ;)
  • DCFC79
    DCFC79 Posts: 40,598 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    slipd wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm struggling to see anything close? Think I'll got with it then, I must be in the minority, but I'm a generally very happy Three customer ;)

Just a thought but stay on a 30 day sim and see what black friday brings.
  • Herongull
    Herongull Posts: 1,356 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    ID mobile (which runs on 3) are offering 8Gb with data roll over and capping on a one month rolling contract for £10 on Uswitch (with 500 minutes and unlimited data).

Even if you prefer to be with 3 directly you could try quoting this deal to them and see if they will match it.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure