bitcoin trading.

Options

Comments

• planteria
    planteria Posts: 5,321 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    ...Expect all of them to drop by at least 95% from their highs....

Bitcoin at $975 and Ethereum below $68. i'd buy at those prices:think:, all other things being similar to their state now.
  • Bravepants
    Bravepants Posts: 1,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Photogenic
    Options

I wonder if some Solicitors will see potential here to make claims of mis-selling.

Who would they be making these claims against?
    If you want to be rich, live like you're poor; if you want to be poor, live like you're rich.
  • BananaRepublic
    Options
    Bitcoin is down 68% from its peak, and still going down. It's not nice for the investers/mugs [delete as applicable] but it will be interesting to watch how this evolves over the rest of the year.
  • martinsurrey
    martinsurrey Posts: 3,368 Forumite
    Options
    planteria wrote: »
    Bitcoin at $975 and Ethereum below $68. i'd buy at those prices:think:, all other things being similar to their state now.

Why bitcoin and not a random other alt coin?
  • 4_Pete's_Sake
    Options
    Bravepants wrote: »
    Who would they be making these claims against?

It could be those making the outrageous growth predictions in adverts but I'm sure that if there is a claim to be had then solicitors would find someone to blame.

The problem could be that the Cryptocurrency Market is still completely unregulated.

Therefore it is a total gamble.

There will be "Dead cat bounces", which will make some hold rather than sell but the overall trend is still downwards.
    IF THIS POST HAS BEEN HELPFUL - PLEASE CLICK ON THANKS :j
  • 4_Pete's_Sake
    Options
    planteria wrote: »

Give it a few more months and your wish may well come true.
  • 4_Pete's_Sake
    Options
    Why bitcoin and not a random other alt coin?

There are now 2831 Cryptocurrencies to choose, you can view them all at:

https://coinranking.com/

Just click on heading "CRYPTOCURRENCY" and it will take you to #2831 NumbersCoin. New ones are being invented every day. The scammers inventing them are the people who are making money out of this.
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Options
    It could be those making the outrageous growth predictions in adverts but I'm sure that if there is a claim to be had then solicitors would find someone to blame.

That isn't mis-selling.
    The problem could be that the Cryptocurrency Market is still completely unregulated.

Therefore it is a total gamble.

The high volatility has nothing to do with whether the market is regulated or not. High volatility is due to wild speculation and fact that the asset has no clear reason for its valuation.
  • ValiantSon
    ValiantSon Posts: 2,586 Forumite
    Options
    There are now 2831 Cryptocurrencies to choose, you can view them all at:

https://coinranking.com/

Just click on heading "CRYPTOCURRENCY" and it will take you to #2831 NumbersCoin. New ones are being invented every day. The scammers inventing them are the people who are making money out of this.

Cryptocurrency isn't a scam. It may be a poor investment choice, but it isn't a scam.
  • I have just put 250 pounds into bitcoin with kayafx firm as any one heard off this one as the person is very pushey to get me to put more money in it he as traded with the money and made 99.0 pounds in 1 hour i do not want to put more money in so need some help
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.7K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.3K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure