Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 1
    • Consumerist
    • By Consumerist 23rd Feb 17, 5:35 PM
    • 5,247 Posts
    • 2,630 Thanks
    Consumerist
    • 23rd Feb 17, 5:35 PM
    • 23rd Feb 17, 5:35 PM
    My Co-op fix is ending soon and I am not too impressed with their current offerings. It seems Co-op customers are going to be subsidising former GBEnergy customers and, coupled with their virtually useless website, I think I have had enough.

SSE's 2yr fix is looking more interesting to me at the moment, in the climate of rising prices, but time is of the essence these days.
    Warning: In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.
    • teddysmum
    • By teddysmum 23rd Feb 17, 5:55 PM
    • 9,172 Posts
    • 5,465 Thanks
    teddysmum
    • 23rd Feb 17, 5:55 PM
    • 23rd Feb 17, 5:55 PM
    I wonder what the increase on fixes is, as 5% seems quite generous (Though standard is dearer, anyway.)

I reckon our Npower annual cost going from the present , due to end fix, to the next similar will mean almost 25% increase.
    • Caddyman
    • By Caddyman 23rd Feb 17, 6:32 PM
    • 341 Posts
    • 218 Thanks
    Caddyman
    • 23rd Feb 17, 6:32 PM
    • 23rd Feb 17, 6:32 PM
    I can only wonder what my Npower tariff will be like once my 2 year fixed deal is up next year. At the moment, I'm fixed on one of the cheapest energy deals in the UK, nothing can touch the tariff I'm on. Even IRESA, who I'd never even heard of before, can't match my current tariff.

I don't doubt that Coop Energy customers on variable tariffs will in fact now be subsidising GBenergy customers.......If I were with Coop, I'd definitely looking elsewhere.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

100Posts Today

1,752Users online

Martin's Twitter