£15 off @ empirestores.co.uk for 1st time custom

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
13 replies 2.1K views
arnaud_2arnaud_2 Forumite
4 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Discount Codes 'n Vouchers
I believe this code has been posted before but it used to be for £10 off as opposed to £15 off (1st time customers only).

£15 off at https://www.empirestores.co.uk. T&C's don't specify a Minimum Order Value. There is a link to this offer on the home page.

T&C's:
"As a special welcome we're delighted to offer you £15 DISCOUNT off your first order.
To claim your welcome discount simply enter Advert Code EIR012 when prompted.
Your discount will automatically be applied and will appear on your first statement"

Haven't tested it myself so unable to guarantee there will be no last minute surprise...
if i had known then what i know now

Replies

• Just to add... I dont think you can use vouchers on sale items.

Nick.
    something missing
  • Tim_LTim_L Forumite
    3.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elsewhere on the site there's a statement that the £15 new user bonus is for a minimum spend of £30. Also this is a credit account, I think, so will show up as a search on your credit report. Not to say it isn't worthwhile though.
  • crisamcrisam Forumite
    110 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    they also offer free designer jacket (which they claimed to be worth £40) with any order. order/gift code PK9950 (check their website). they gave me this free jacket instead of deducting £15 off my 1st order which I originally applied. but probably because as quoted above, I only ordered a sale item at less than £30. not bothered to ring 0870 to inquire for this. can't complain though with this nice jacket as I need it anyway this season.
  • petal_2petal_2 Forumite
    174 Posts
    I wasn't a new customer...but they sent me a flyer with the offer and I got the jacket!

Received the jacket this morning.....not off the Paris catwalk.....however I thought it would make a great dog walking jacket!
    Many a Mickle makes a Muckle!
  • sloppychopssloppychops Forumite
    6.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where on this site does it tell you the minimum spend is £30 to qualify for £15 off for new customers?
    "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
    6.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone ???
    "Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
  • I have noticed it says it if you go on the request a catolouge page but that uses a different code. There is no exclusions on the page that the £15 button (on the homepage) takes you to. I have placed an order with them that is under £30 and used the £15 discount. It didn't show up on the e-mail confirming the order but on the site it says it will show up on the statement. I have saved the page one my computer with the discount on incase they don't take the £15 off and they have changed the site by then.
    Treat everyday as your last one on earth! and one day you will be right.
    6.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ordered under £30 as well blimp and got an order confirmation,but nothing mentioned about any discount.I emailed them to be told the offer was valid when you order goods of £30 or more.There is nowhere on the offer t&cs that mentions this so they are looking into the matter for me.
    I also kept copies and saved the page which this offer was on,thank god because they asked me to forward it to them.
    Just waiting for another reply now :)
  • Blimp_2Blimp_2 Forumite
    13 Posts
    I have just sent an e-mail to them about and also about the fact I haven't recived my order yet and it has been over 48hours.
    Treat everyday as your last one on earth! and one day you will be right.
  • I haven't recived my order yet and  it has been over 48hours.

Don't expect the order instantly! This is one of many different companies in the Redoute chain where an order can take up to 2 weeks to come through, it is the same delivery chap.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Avro Energy and Green cease trading

What it means for your gas & electrity

MSE News

Energy mythbusting

What really makes a difference?

MSE Guides

Free £6 Amazon credit for some

When you add £50 to gift card balance

MSE Deals