Regularly updated - Take a Break Puzzle Magazines

Options

Comments

• princessmoneysaver
    Options
    It's showing 2 puzzles for Arrowords Korky, have you got the other answer please? Thanks xxxxx
    2023 wins - Rice Krispies, Avene Micellar Gel, Barbie Toy, £20 Apple Gift Card, KFC 6 piece bargain bucket, Chloe Nomade perfume, Barbie Toy (second one), Sanctuary Spa Sleep Balm, E45 Moisturising Lotion, Trolls Hamper, 12 Tonie Characters, Sure deodorant, Good Home Utensil holder, £5 Costa Gift Card, Neutrogena Micellar Jelly, Soap & Glory Mascara, Persil capsules,  
  • fire**fly
    fire**fly Posts: 147,850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Big Value Codewords 3

pge 7 - canopy

http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2009/Big_Value_Codebreakers/3

Good luck :j

please see Aggie's 1st page for new updated puzzle mags comps ..

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=999457&highlight=puzzler+comps

. .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

:A Huge thanks to all posters you are :A hello-065.gif
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    Options
    It's showing 2 puzzles for Arrowords Korky, have you got the other answer please? Thanks xxxxx

opps, forgot to put it on , will update in a mo :rotfl:
    please be a responsible pet owner & spay/neuter your pets, too many strays & not enough homes for them sadly. k2u58ioz4c8e.png

• fire**fly
    Options
    sorry about that, all done now :D

• fire**fly
    Options
    Take a Crossword Issue 3

pge 3 - 21
    pge 6 - same stepfather
    pge 13 - entered
    pge 24 - tester
    pge 39 - serene
    pge 59 - astute

http://www.puzzlemagazines.co.uk/competition-entry-form/2009/Take_A_Crossword/3

Good luck :j

please see Aggie's 1st page for new updated puzzle mags comps ..

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=999457&highlight=puzzler+comps

. .. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..

:A Huge thanks to all posters you are :A hello-065.gif

• prozacspice
    prozacspice Posts: 2,434 Forumite
    Options
    Hi everyone, just want to ask is there any magazine I can help out on so I can contribute? Feel bad not helping in this thread.....Anything but Sudoku - can't do that for love nor money!!!!! Any at all, would be glad to help......
    "We all change when you think about it. We're all different all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good. You've got to keeping moving. As long as you remember all the people that you used to be." - The Doctor
  • fire**fly
    Options
    Hi everyone, just want to ask is there any magazine I can help out on so I can contribute? Feel bad not helping in this thread.....Anything but Sudoku - can't do that for love nor money!!!!! Any at all, would be glad to help......

hi prozacspice, can't speak for anyone else but for me that would be great, must admit i have the majority of them on order ..

Take a Crossword
    Take a Puzzle
    Puzzle Selection
    Arrowwords

to name some of them,

but tbh i'd love it if someone could help out posting the Wordsearches Collection, Wordsearch or Hide'n' Seek Wordsearch regularly to keep the thread going , sometimes my papershop has problems with delivery with them for some reason so usually end up going into town to get either of them :)

• prozacspice
    prozacspice Posts: 2,434 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks Korky, will pop down the street 2morrow and see what I can get, will try for the 3 you mentioned and any others if I can help with. :D
    "We all change when you think about it. We're all different all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good. You've got to keeping moving. As long as you remember all the people that you used to be." - The Doctor
  • fire**fly
    Options
    Thanks Korky, will pop down the street 2morrow and see what I can get, will try for the 3 you mentioned and any others if I can help with. :D

hi, thats great :T but please first check with aggie's first page , she organises it & keeps us updated with what we need....

as this lists all the new updated ones that been done, think we're all up to date with this month's listings,
    the new issues 4 aren't due out yet , but if you read the page you'll see what's what :T

• LOLAF
    LOLAF Posts: 252 Forumite
    Options
    Are there any answers for TAB Codebreakers? Only saw answers for Big Value Codebreakers....
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure