Courses

Options
I would love to take up digital photography course somewhere. I live in kent and have looked at art college but the fees are more then i could afford I think the course is 2 years long and the fees are nearly £1500 with materials. Is there any help you can get with fee's? or loans etc?.

Also i am not sure where else in kent does photography course and what age you have to be and what requirements are needed.

I only have 1 gcse so i do not know if that would stop me from taking up a course in photography.
:A

Comments

• mummytofour
    mummytofour Posts: 2,636 Forumite
    Options
    All i can think of is a carer development loan.
    I addition sometimes there is help if you dont have 5 gcses at grade C and above, but that depends on the college.

Would you be on any state benefits at all, sometimes you can get help that way.
    A friend of mine did photography some yours ago at Guildford college, nowhere near you tho.
    Debt free and plan on staying that way!!!!
  • kentguy07
    kentguy07 Posts: 275 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I am on income support.
    :A
  • cardiffforthefacup
    Options
    You should take a look in your library as every year there is usually a paper published giving details of all adult education/community courses in the area, I'm sure you would find a suitable course that way, otherwise there might be courses (GCSE/A level) starting in september at your local college covering photography. Usually courses run in local schools(eve) or community centres. If you are on income support you can usually get the courses free
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure