Italian GCSE Distance Learning

Options
Does anyone know where my sister (aged 24, full-time employed abroad) can do a good GCSE Italian (and then A-Level) distance learning course in the UK?

Comments

• lauranurse
    lauranurse Posts: 744 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, ICS do distance learning GCSEs, you would have to check that the exams can be taken abroad though, unless she would be able to travel over here to do them?

Otherwise, try searching on the learn direct website, they hold details of most distance learning courses so you should be able to find something there.
  • Linguistic_Chimp
    Options
    Hi lauranurse,

I did find Italian on the ICS website but I've heard they aren't so good. What do you think?

My sister could come back the exam at some point I think. I couldn't find any Italian GCSEs on the learn direct website....
  • lauranurse
    lauranurse Posts: 744 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, on the learn direct website choose the careers advice section at the top, then from the menu on the left choose search for a course. Put italian as the keyword to search for, leave the location blank and then choose gcse from the drop down list of qualifications. It should bring up quite a few, the list on the right hand side of the page is for distance learning courses.

As for ICS, I have never studied with them so dont really know what they are like, but I have always thought they hae a fairly good reputation? Maybe I am wrong though!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure