Stoozing Noob

Hello people, I am currently rebuilding my credit rating and want to begin stoozing next year, I have a few questions regarding credit profile etc, so I will list some items below and if you could answer them for me that would great.

1. I will have 12 months or more of up to date credit accounts, no late payment marker or CCj's.

2. I will close 4 unused mail order accounts.

3. I will have around £800 of outstanding credit (forecasted amount)

4. My available credit, based on current credit limit increase frequency, will be around £3000.

5. I will have 3 sub prime credit cards open.

6. My current account will have a small overdraft £100 max

7. I already have a settled loan on my Equifax file, 4 months of history then

8. My gross annual income will not have changed so will be @ £18500.

9. My HBOS loan, £2000, will be settled in August 2009 which is when I plan to start stoozing, CRA update in September so should I wait till the account is showing settled?

10. And last but not least there will be no credit searches on any of my files.

This is how I plan to apply for the cards in one day:

1. MBNA 0%

2. Egg Visa deal

3. Virgin 0%

4. HSBC 0%

I hope this is enough data for you guy's to give me some indication as to weather it will be worth hitting the apply button or not, I guess that my status should be ok but you guy's are pro's at this so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Since when has the world of computer software design been about what people want? This is a simple question of evolution. The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.

Comments

• PROLIANT
    PROLIANT Posts: 6,396 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    I want to keep one 0% card for purchases and stooze the other three.
    Since when has the world of computer software design been about what people want? This is a simple question of evolution. The day is quickly coming when every knee will bow down to a silicon fist, and you will all beg your binary gods for mercy.
  • SiuLoong
    SiuLoong Posts: 218 Forumite
    Virgin cards are provided by MBNA as far as I am aware so although you can have multiple cards from that provider I'm not sure you could apply for two at the same time.
  • SiuLoong
    SiuLoong Posts: 218 Forumite
    Also.. I'd look at fee free deals before you start on the others, so Abbey Zero for one (although you'd need Egg Money to get them into your account as they seem to have stopped doing SBTs.)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure