Huggies make me happy.

Options
My boy's nappy had some dodgy stuff in it. I know nappy contents aren't great, but this stuff had obviously come out of the nappy.

I emailed them to tell them about it and got £18 in coupons today.

They responded explaining what I'd seen and told me to expect some vouchers...I thought it would be £5 max (which would have been most welcome). So to get £18 was a really nice surprise.

Will definitely continue to buy huggies. Excellent CS.
Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?

Comments

• sooz
    sooz Posts: 4,560 Forumite
    Options
    that reminds me, i must chase them. was promised vouchers as my son's - thank god clean - nappy failed, and fell off.

most embarrassing for him..........he flashed his bottie to the world
  • bec28
    bec28 Posts: 332 Forumite
    Options
    I had some huggies where the tabs on the side fell off if you stretched them too far, I complained to huggies and they sent me some vouchers in the post too.
    Registered Childminder and mum of three.

Aiming to have money in our saving account by the end of the year and be in control of our debts.
  • Jay-Jay_4
    Jay-Jay_4 Posts: 7,351 Forumite
    Options
    I've just switched from Huggies to Pampers after constantly finding 'gel' on her bot in the morning. Not only that but the newer 'slim' design means that her little bum cheeks hang out...and she's only a skinny minnie.

Maybe I should write to them too?
    Just run, run and keep on running!

• bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    The gel concerned me enough to write to them Jay Jay. If it concerns you, then write to them. I'd never noticed it in previous nappies, but have had quite a few in this recent pack of huggies.

Also Jay Jay, I don't know whether to love or hate your signature. I'm exercising now!
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport