TextPerts

Options
Hello ,

I was wondering if any you guys are currently employed by textperts?. I completed there online test, and was told id get into training as soon as it comes available. Was told it could take upto 3 months, i was just wondering what kind of cash per hour on average i could expect to make?.

And how long did it take you to get into training?

Im about to start a job, its not many hours per week but this job would allow me to make a decent wage each month.

Thanks

Comments

• Drea
    Drea Posts: 9,892 Forumite
    Options
    Is this like AQA? I was rejected by AQA...
    Just because you made a mistake doesn't mean you are a mistake.
  • tam2oo5
    tam2oo5 Posts: 214 Forumite
    Options
    Yeah its like AQA. I managed to pass textpert so havent tried the AQA

I emailed the woman today , to see what status training was at. Im the mean time anyone have any answers?
  • Staciep88
    Staciep88 Posts: 590 Forumite
    Options
    Hi there,

Im sorry that I don't have any answers - but I'm someone who does will be along soon! I am also interested in this so I will keep an eye on this post

Stacey
    xXx
  • glittergal_2
    Options
    I got into Texperts too but they seem to have a long waiting list for training. I know people who have been waiting since October.
  • tam2oo5
    Options
    AHHH october, i was hoping to start in the next month or so lol. When she said it could be a few months, i thought it would be a few months at most. As its now aproaching 3 months i was thinking it could be anytime soon.

When did you apply?

Have you emailed them back?
  • glittergal_2
    Options
    I only applied a couple of weeks ago and found out last week that I had been successful. But they said they didn't actually have vacancies at the moment and all they could do was to put me on the waiting list for training.

So I emailed them and said they could keep me on their waiting list. I've put it out of my mind now as I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon!
  • tam2oo5
    Options
    Yeah me too, i looked elsewhere for work but since it was approaching 3 months its started to play on my mind a bit. Ill wait untill babs gets back to me about the vacancies and take it from there.

Is there anything of a similar nature going about, i know theres AQA. But is there any other texting sort of jobs, or really anything else that offers working from home.

I know theres

Teletech - Broadband & Sales jobs.
    Text121chat - Not my cup of tea.

Let us know if you find anything else...
  • Olivia_Buck
    Olivia_Buck Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    Me too! Passed the assessment last week, but I'm not expecting anything soon. When it does happen, it will be a nice surprise!
    Over £8k in credit card and overdraft debt,
    trying to get into the black by end of April 2010 - my 30th birthday!
    My debt riddance blog is here.
  • littleange
    littleange Posts: 1,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Anyone heard from Texperts yet after passing the test?
  • littleange
    littleange Posts: 1,431 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I take it no-one's heard anything yet?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts