Online surveys dont work for me!

Options
I have been chipping away at this one for about 6 months! I check two sites daily and in total I have made about £4.00 which is yet to be released, any suggestions for good companies? I am prepared to answer the questions but the surveys arent comming my way!:mad:
Money Saving Disaster!

Comments

• jessicamb
    jessicamb Posts: 10,446 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I find pinecone to be handy pocket money - its the only survey company I do and get one every few weeks (or so it seems). It will never make me rich though.
    The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese :cool:
  • toastking
    toastking Posts: 187 Forumite
    Options
    A lot of them let you answer a few questions, find your not right then say sorry and enter you into a draw which you will never win (well its very unlikely).

Onepoll seems ok so far, but I am not right for a lot of the surveys but I am crawling up, got to about £4 on my first day, that was a few days ago and only on about 50p more now!
  • scorscribler
    Options
    Hi,

There are two online survey companies that I use regularly. The first:

hxxp://www.globaltestmarket.com

I have been doing surveys with them for a while and have earnt just over £50. £25 of that since February. You earn Market points for each survey, when you have 1000 points you can redeem them for a cheque (just over £25). If you do join them, could I ask that you allow me to refer you?

The second:

hxxp://uk.lightspeedpanel.com/index.html

I have earnt £10 through this company since february. The surveys dont come through as often as Global, and the money is paid into paypal. Also I tend to have problems with 25% of the surveys going wrong once I have completed 75% of it!! very annoying!!

Give them a go and let me know how you find them.
  • Olivia_Buck
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean - I've been trying every survey company I can find for the last month, and keep getting emails offering surveys to complete, but then I never meet the criteria!

Do you have to be married with kids and a mortgage to complete these surveys? Or do I not earn enough money? If I was earning more, I wouldn't have to do the bloody things!
    Over £8k in credit card and overdraft debt,
    trying to get into the black by end of April 2010 - my 30th birthday!
    My debt riddance blog is here.
  • jessicamb
    jessicamb Posts: 10,446 Forumite
    Options
    I'm single with disposable income (on paper anyway :O) and I seem to get picked for of "value added" products for cash rich/time poor products.
    The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese :cool:
  • Numpty_Monkey
    Numpty_Monkey Posts: 14,196 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I know exactly what you mean - I've been trying every survey company I can find for the last month, and keep getting emails offering surveys to complete, but then I never meet the criteria!

Do you have to be married with kids and a mortgage to complete these surveys? Or do I not earn enough money? If I was earning more, I wouldn't have to do the bloody things!

I get the same sort of thing
    single bloke on his own unskilled/semiskilled lowish income thats mostly what i get to fill in and get you do not meet the critera

I did one from taluna the other day i was on it for about 10 minutes of a 25 minute survey and then got the you don't meet the critera ayou have 1 entry to the prize draw

Yougov are getting worse the only ones from them that i seem to complete are the ones for no money(yes somedays i do get bored:o )
    PROUD TO BE DEALING WITH MY DEBT NERD #869
    Numpty,Not sure why but I'm crying :o . Of all the peeps on this board you're the kindest & most supportive of all & I'm :mad: & :( for you all at the same time . Wish I was there to give you a big :grouphug: & emergency hobnobs
    xx
    DFD 5/1/16
  • milliontoone
    Options
    I use Valued Opinions and find it to be quite good. I have redeemed a £10 Marks and Spencer voucher and I have been a member since March so it's fair. I am already on £4.75 again so would definately recommend this one.
    If anyone would like to join its www.valuedopinions.co.uk and I find that you do seem to get at least 3-4 surveys a month that you qualify for ranging from 25p to £2.00. The usual reward for a survey is £1/ £1.50 so not bad.
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions.
    Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too,
    can become great."
    - Mark Twain
  • *MF*
    *MF* Posts: 3,113 Forumite
    Options
    I am thinking of asking YouGov to set up a new poll ...

Q: Do you think you will ever reach £50.00:

a) Before you die?

b) In your next life?

c) In the life after that?

d) As a Time Lord?

:A :D
    If many little people, in many little places, do many little things,
    they can change the face of the world.

- African proverb -
  • Freyagirl
    Freyagirl Posts: 80 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I agree with some of what has been said but I find them worth doing and saving the rewards for once a year (christmas) every little helps and I did once win £100 in one of the prize draw ones so it does happen.
  • Tinkabell25
    Tinkabell25 Posts: 253 Forumite
    Options
    I have been a member of ciao since about february and my earnings are 9p. I have done loads of surveys and just as i think i'll get somewhere they say i don't meet the criteria. Its ridiculous!
    Debt to clear: feels endless...

Weight loss to go: 42lb/13.5lb

Maybe someday i'll be skinny, organised and debt free..
    :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport