Partmaster

Options
I ordered a new camcorder battery as mine only lasts an hour, so decided to go for a five hour one. Ordered a week last Monday, "Will be with you in four days".

So Friday came and went - no delivery.

Monday - no delivery.

Yesterday decided to phone only to be told they couldnt deliver as they needed a phone number. Not sure why they werent given it then as it was given when placed the order. Apparently will be delivered that afternoon.

Surprise surprise, no delivery. Phoned yesterday evening and was told they would check with DHL first thing, although according to the system they tried to deliver on Friday at 1.30pm but no one was in.... hmmm, thought they couldnt deliver as they had no phone number?

Get a call this morning, they cant find the address... but didnt they try and deliver it on Friday?

I could go all the way from Hythe to Canterbury to collect, but not only is this not the point but I have no transport anyway! Very rude woman who just kept saying "I'm just the middle man" so phoned the supervisor who said she would ring DHL and let me know.

That was 10am this morning - still waiting! :mad:

I just pop in now and then.... :)
transcribing

Comments

• hjb123
    hjb123 Posts: 32,002 Forumite
    Options
    I have dealt with Partmaster when we lost our television remote and it was excellent service, very quick, we had the new remote quicker than we thought and for less money than we thought.
    Weight Loss - 102lb
  • bridiej
    bridiej Posts: 5,775 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Shame my experience hasnt been the same.

Chased them again and have been assured it will be delivered tomorrow without fail.

We'll see....

transcribing
  • Bossyboots
    Bossyboots Posts: 6,746 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    This is probably a DHL problem as they seem incapable of actually delivering goods in my experience.
  • bridiej
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    At last it's actually arrived - it's a miracle!

transcribing
  • santana-mx3
    Options
    Bossyboots wrote:
    This is probably a DHL problem as they seem incapable of actually delivering goods in my experience.

Did someone mention "DHL" and "actually delivering goods" in the same sentence? Some mistake surely?:D
  • Bossyboots
    Bossyboots Posts: 6,746 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Did someone mention "DHL" and "actually delivering goods" in the same sentence? Some mistake surely?:D

My apologies, I see that could be misleading.
  • bridiej
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Which is strange really, we used DHL to send our paperwork to Australia on two occasions and no bother, yet they have trouble getting a package from Canterbury to Hythe!

transcribing
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family