Military discount thread (MERGED) Please post all discounts here!

Options

Comments

• Maisie
    Maisie Posts: 1,343 Forumite
    Options
    Don't have an answer to your post but must say your site and facilities look amazing.
  • Marker_2
    Marker_2 Posts: 3,260 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for all the info guys, will be very useful. Will definatly check out the shades of green hotel x
    99.9% of my posts include sarcasm!
    Touch my bum :money:
    Tesco - £1000 , Carpet - £20, Barclaycard - £50, HSBC - £50 + Car - £1700
    SAVED =£0
    Debts - £2850
  • razra
    razra Posts: 336 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Euro car parts do a discount, amount seems to vary a bit just ask for military discount

:)

and dont forget Dell do a discount too (*if you like their PC's:rotfl: )
    June Grocery Challenge 270.80/250July Grocery Challenge 0/300
  • Fergys
    Fergys Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    We've found Forces Holidays really good - they are a small company based in St Albans; most of their reps have spent time in their resorts and they offer a reasonable selection of things like centreparcs (Europe); canvas etc; but also Spain and Greece etc - very reasonable. And great Cust Service!

http://www.forcestravel.com/

And the best thing about it is...that you don't have to be a member of the forces to benefit, anyone can book!
  • batch.rhodes
    Options
    If you go to "Shades of Green" a US Forces Hotel inside Disney (Magic Kingdom if memory serves but it is signposted) you can get there without paying just show your ID at the entrance. Once there you can buy discounted park tickets. You can also park for free at the hotel and they run a shuttle to all disney parks and waterparks regularly. I'm sure this is listed in the discount brochure.
  • 1012donna
    1012donna Posts: 11,517 Forumite
    Options
    I thought that being British we could get into shades of green to purchase tickets but couldn't stay there. Can someone confirm whether they've stayed there or not? Ta!
    Murphy's No More Pies Club Member No. 68
  • CadairViewLodge
    Options
    Thanks Maisie, glad that you like it. When shall I book you in for a quiet weekend?

We will soon be able to offer breaks which also include a hobby or activity. We already offer photography courses but will soon be offering animation, flower arranging, various styles of painting, a book lovers retreat (including discusion group), poetry writing and talks on how to garden to encourage butterflies! There are more in the pipeline.

If anyone would like to deliver a course on our premises we're always open to suggestions or offers.
  • Alias_Omega
    Alias_Omega Posts: 7,912 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Looks nice, and local to where my family are from.

Might be in touch to hire it out for a week, depends on the price really..
  • lee634
    lee634 Posts: 1,030 Forumite
    Options
    I am afraid there is no advertising allowed on MSE...;)

:D

whilst we know there is no advertising allowed on MSE how are we in the Armed forces supposed to find out we can get discounts without people letting us know, would you be happy if the link was removed
  • SomersetSnowman
    Options
    Hi all.

Go to www.herosalute.com and register with your address where you are staying in America. You need a Zip code. When you have done that, you can print off a voucher for free enty to one of the resorts listed and take it to the park. You get a wrist band/dog tags and are really looked after while you there.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure