Nhs Dominos 50 % Discount

Options

Comments

• upcackcreek
    Options
    i work for nhs and subway do a 999 deal buy any 6 inch sub and drink and get another 6 inch sub and drink for free :)
  • Chrysalis
    Chrysalis Posts: 4,154 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    dominoes are very tight, I read about various discounts on here but they very caningly wnat you to spend around the £20-30 mark before giving anything substantial meaning single people get screwed.

on a order of garlic bread, small pizza (not personal tiny one) and chocolate cake which totalled £14 they offered only £1 off the garlic bread and that was it.
  • mangadarkogirl
    Options
    Yeah but you could show your NHS ID card to the delivery guy too, which baffles me. It states on the menu that the card holder has to be present on delivery. But I've ordered several times and my partner has gone to the door, no ID asked for.
    Debts to date: A&L Loan: Paid Off!, :TMMU:Paid Off!, :T
    Student Loan £10,000(+4,000 in interest)£14,000, :rotfl:
    NHS Bursaries: Paid Off!
    :T
  • UKHCGirl
    UKHCGirl Posts: 206 Forumite
    Options
    a little known fact: NHS employees also get 20% off nandos. depending on which nandos you go to, most of the time its only one meal but sometimes its on the whole bill.

I love this. haha
  • Half_Price_Sky
    Options
    Just been to our local Donino's and was given the Police / NHS discount. Only got 30% off though. Told the girl that it should be 50% and she acknowledged that some other branches may give 50% but not theirs.

Has anyone managed to get this discount on home delivery?
  • vonjosrob
    Options
    I got a 25% discount at my local gym. Got family fitness pass for £ 50. Covers gym, classes, swimming , sauna and racket sports, not bad for a family :T
  • madmalteaser
    Options
    Fire_Fox wrote: »
    Which is the official NHS staff website - there is NHSdiscounts.com and NHSstaffbenefits.co.uk? I am also aware of an NHS cashback site that definitely isn't genuine.

There is an NHS Cashback site, I use it regularly and I can confirm that it is genuine... www.nhscashback.co.uk
    PROUD TO HAVE DEALT WITH MY DEBTS
  • madmalteaser
    Options
    As an NHS worker I've found the best way to find out about discounts (and the cheekiest) is just to ask. I carry my ID with me everywhere.

Found out the other day that I am entitled to a 10% discount for my car service with Ford!

Have received the 50% discount with Domino's on a regular basis (as someone said earlier, pick up only and as long as you show ID). Also got the 20% discount at Nando's.

Certain Odeon cinemas will also give you free tickets for films, as long as there aren't too many of you and it's not a recently released film. Not all of them do it though, so check beforehand!! Again, you'll need ID with you for this one.
    PROUD TO HAVE DEALT WITH MY DEBTS
  • Willsnarf1983
    Options
    Just been to our local Donino's and was given the Police / NHS discount. Only got 30% off though. Told the girl that it should be 50% and she acknowledged that some other branches may give 50% but not theirs.

Has anyone managed to get this discount on home delivery?

I don't like how you 'told her' when dominos are franchises and thus I guess the Franchisee can do whatever percentage they want as I guess its not an official offer but more of a goodwill one

Will
    SShhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • currantbun
    Options
    my local domino's offers 30% on collection but cannot be used with meal deal offers.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure