Kitchen & Bathroom suppliers

in Wales
6 replies 975 views
Jinko_2Jinko_2 Forumite
10 Posts
We are hoping to start a self build in the next few months and am wondering about kitchen & bathroom suppliers. I know of all the big names but I was hoping for some recommendations of some local independants who would give a good design service and of course competitive prices!!

Replies

• Allen.HAllen.H Forumite
    35 Posts
    Jinko, You don't say where you are located for advising on "local" But I would not recommend Dolphin It has taken us from the beginning of March until this week to have anyone come and install the wetroom
  • BackbiterBackbiter Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    I've always had excellent service from Leekes.
  • Jinko_2Jinko_2 Forumite
    10 Posts
    We are based in Ceredigion so would travel north or south for a good supplier.

Does Leekes tend to be expensive?
  • greenfacegreenface Forumite
    4.9K Posts
    Mortgage-free Glee!
    AllenH hope the bathroom/wetroom goes well in the defence of dolphin i know a few people who had a great job by great plumbers/tilers by dolphin.They are good and they are busy which means there is a waiting list for their services hopefully all goes well and in 10 years time you will think it was worth waiting 10 weeks.:beer:

sorry jinko hope bathroom goes swimmingly not allenh
    :cool: hard as nails on the internet . wimp in the real world :cool:
  • BackbiterBackbiter Forumite
    1.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    Jinko wrote: »
    We are based in Ceredigion so would travel north or south for a good supplier.

Does Leekes tend to be expensive?

I've always had very good deals from them e.g. 20% back in store vouchers to spend on tiles or anything else, which are competitively priced. You need to check what deals are on before you make a special trip.
  • Allen.HAllen.H Forumite
    35 Posts
    greenface,
    No complaints about the installers they are excellent, It's the firm as a whole are useless and the installers agree with me
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Water firms forced to cut bills

Is your supplier one of them?

MSE News

Train strikes

Your refund rights explained

MSE News