We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Cargo Shop Problem
qwiksave
Posts: 4,456 Forumite
Mine isn't really a big problem but it still left me out of pocket by £3.10 so I feel I must vent my frustration!
Passing the Cargo kitchen & furniture shop (admitedly on the other side of the road) I noticed there was a large poster on the window. It said in large print Buy 'Ideal Home' magazine to get 30% off all furniture between some dates in May untill some dates in June (dates are still valid) and 10% off all year round on all other Cargo purchases. So I thought, we could do with buying some large furniture, I'll go buy the magazine. No sign of the offer in the magazine (which was sealed in plastic so couldn't check beforehand) so I looked at the website - it was the blinking June issue! I'd bought July's! Surely Cargo shouldn't be still promoting this offer if it no longer applies! :mad:
Passing the Cargo kitchen & furniture shop (admitedly on the other side of the road) I noticed there was a large poster on the window. It said in large print Buy 'Ideal Home' magazine to get 30% off all furniture between some dates in May untill some dates in June (dates are still valid) and 10% off all year round on all other Cargo purchases. So I thought, we could do with buying some large furniture, I'll go buy the magazine. No sign of the offer in the magazine (which was sealed in plastic so couldn't check beforehand) so I looked at the website - it was the blinking June issue! I'd bought July's! Surely Cargo shouldn't be still promoting this offer if it no longer applies! :mad:
I don't want to make money, I just want to be wonderful
Marilyn Monroe
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards