We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Pigsback - Free Gifts for Clicks - Newbies Please Read the First Post!!

1…4748505253…190

Comments

  • polly453
    polly453 Posts: 551 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    Where did the Boots cashback go????????????
  • Babafette
    Babafette Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    polly453 wrote: »
    Where did the Boots cashback go????????????
    The page is still here: http://www.pigsback.com/pages/4/7/380.aspx?pbq=88%2c317161202%2cVOVSR, but the Boots affiliate programme with TradeDoubler has now closed so unfortunately the link will no longer work.

    Hope that helps. :o
    Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.... :/
  • SuziK_2
    SuziK_2 Posts: 269 Forumite
    create_room_02.jpg

    In case we end up needing it. This is for the MyDeco points. ;)
    Don't click on the picture though, I seem to have left the link in. Go to your Pigsback and do it there.
    Quidco: £192.36, Pigsback: £40 vouchers, MT: £32 vouchers, CI: £50 HPF: £137.57 Swagbucks: 99
    Lloyds TSB Loan: Cleared March 2008, 5 months early.
    Official DFW Nerd Club - Member no. 954 - Proud to be dealing with my debts!
  • Babafette
    Babafette Posts: 1,530 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Photogenic
    http://www.pigsback.com/Pages/4/92/424.aspx?pbq=605%2c605%2cVOVTN

    Q: Which loverat is mentioned on our Trot off the press page?
    A: George Clooney
    Time may be a great healer, but it's a lousy beautician.... :/
  • superhans
    superhans Posts: 338 Forumite
    Alexnikov wrote: »
    Ooh, 100 points just credited for doing the go compare quote thing :j Even better as I don't remember ever doing it via Pigsback!

    Terms and Conditions state,
    allow 6 weeks for piggy points to be credited, so I have to wait until 10th July, I have a feeling I will have to chase them up as well.

    I got my PV points added manually today.
  • lesliejack
    lesliejack Posts: 2,556 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    can anyone remember when PB altered the T&C re ebay points? When did they start to promise one point for every £1 spent? I have a few things I have bought but no sign of any points for me? Anybody got theirs??:o
    essex girl in exile
  • EssexHebridean
    EssexHebridean Posts: 26,373 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    superhans wrote: »
    Terms and Conditions state,
    allow 6 weeks for piggy points to be credited, so I have to wait until 10th July, I have a feeling I will have to chase them up as well.

    I got my PV points added manually today.

    I got my Go Compare points today with no hassle, so you might be lucky.

    Credit Expert - Experian CT in case it's not been posted already.....
    🎉 MORTGAGE FREE (First time!) 30/09/2016 🎉 And now we go again…New mortgage taken 01/09/23 🏡
    Balance as at 01/09/23 = £115,000.00 Balance as at 31/12/23 = £112,000.00
    Balance as at 31/08/24 = £105,400.00 Balance as at 31/12/24 = £102,500.00
    £100k barrier broken 1/4/25
    Balance as at 31/08/25 = £ 95,450.00. Balance as at 31/12/25 = £ 91,100.00
    SOA CALCULATOR (for DFW newbies): SOA Calculator
    she/her
  • cantcope
    cantcope Posts: 1,886 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker Debt-free and Proud!
    Is anyone having trouble ordering rewards? I got my compare points today so finally have enough for a boots voucher but when i click on the order reward button it gives me blank page with curly on it... the url reads access denied and then i cant get anywhere else.
    Last bet : 26th Oct 2006:j Debt free 25th Feb 2008:j Living "my" dream:T
  • Tiggerlilly
    Tiggerlilly Posts: 625 Forumite
    Also got my Go Compare points gave me enough for another £10.00 voucher, thats my second since joining in March, mostly through CT's and the easy offers where little is required from me, will probably take much longer for any further rewards unless I win a quiz though. Best bit on Pigsback at present is racecaller.
    Just because your paranoid does not mean they are not out to get you ! :rotfl:
  • Muffy0
    Muffy0 Posts: 4,387 Forumite
    I cant work out why I got top trotter? I have only been a member for 6 days and havent ordered anything through pigsback, just signed up to all the freebies. Anyone else won top trotter and knows how its worked out?
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.