🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

promotional codes for Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel

Options
does anyone have any promotional codes for the Radisson Edwardian Grafton Hotel in london, when booking on line to get that extra discount, I have to book this hotel and its expensive, money is tight and I would be most greatful

thankyou
chris

Comments

• richardw
    richardw Posts: 19,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    https://www.lastminute.com have some hotel rates where they only reveal the name of the hotel after you have booked, they show you the location and photographs before and it isn't too difficult to work out which ones they are with the help of other websites. The Grafton may be available.
    Posts are not advice and must not be relied upon.
  • chrisA_4
    Options
    yes thanks for that, I found them on last minute.com, but the price is the same as the main hotel website,I would like to see if promotional codes would help,
    thanks
    chris
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 2 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills