Travel insurance for 17 year old, annual

Looking for a good worldwide, annual travel insurance for my 17 year old daughter. Any recommendations pls? Thanks.

Comments

• cajef
    cajef Posts: 6,266 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    You could have a look at Direct Travel part of the AXA Insurance group, we have used them several times and they are quite competitive, not sure what their rate would be for someone her age, obviously you would need to get a quote.

http://www.direct-travel.co.uk/
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,945 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    American Express which allows 17 year olds to travel on their won, some policies require them to be with adults or in a supervised group.

We insured the whole family on a world wide annual policy for £149.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • karena
    karena Posts: 386 Forumite
    Just found very competitive premium on travelplan direct, £26.43 with no excess!:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure