Tesco online shopping - bakery goods?

I've gotten into grocery shopping online which has been a great help in lessening the load, so to speak. Today, however, I've realised we're running short on Tesco Bakery Large White Baps and they're not available online. There's really no option for substitutes in this case, but I'd really like to avoid running to the shops once more.

So, basically, I'm wondering if there is any way to order them online? I was pondering whether the notes system could be utilised for such, but I've really no idea and don't want to mess around with the site too much in order to test this theory!

Thank you for any help and sorry if this is in the wrong section; it seemed the most appropiate, but generally I lurk in the other sections so I could easily be mistaken.

Replies

• tab1967tab1967 Forumite
    373 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    Hi just looked on Tesco site and if you go into instore bakery they are in there and on special offer at the moment too. I actually pick shopping for people who order online and have picked them lots of times, HTH.
    Tracy
    recent wins-3 x anchor, a bag of skittles, 50 spud shillings, A tassimo mug :T
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides