tickets for tbilisi (georgia)

Options
hi all,
i want to get some cheap plane tickets to tbilisi (capital of georgia) for mid october, staying 4 days. the cheapest ive found is £360. does anyone know where i could find cheaper?
many thanks
- D
ps
if anyone reads this who has been to georgia, ild like to know what they thought of it.

Comments

• Pink.
    Pink. Posts: 17,675 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    danster,

I hope that you don't mind, but I have moved your thread to the travel board, where hopefully you will get more replies.

Pink
  • michaels
    michaels Posts: 28,036 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Always wanted to go so please report back - presumably the foriegn office is ok with Georgia at the moment. British Airways franchise British Mediteranean Airways do direct flights (often on offer with BA) otherwise slightly cheaper fares can be available via Germany/Austria/Turkey but for a 4 day trip direct is probably the way to go.
    I think....
  • danster
    danster Posts: 128 Forumite
    Options
    hi,
    michaels: why do you say "presumably the foriegn office is ok with Georgia at the moment."? is that in regard to our current foreign policies? i have no idea what to expect in georgia, and although its a little to close to iraq for my liking, it is greek orthodox. thats why i wanted some comments about the place, because if someone was to say 'dont go out there because they hate english people' then i would obviously rethink.
    ill go check British Mediteranean Airways now.
    cheers
    - D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family