'The last It Pays To Watch until Sept 17!' blog discussion

This is the discussion to link on the back of Martin's blog. Please read the blog first, as this discussion follows it.

Click reply to discuss below.

Replies

• MARTINS_DOLLMARTINS_DOLL Forumite
    11.1K Posts
    To get the programme together in such a short space of time is phenomenal!!!
    Everyone involved must have worked really hard to prepare everything neccessary to get the show on the road, so to speak.
    I have already added my views on the series on the IPTW thread, so just to say, I loved the programmes, and will miss them on a Wednesday night, but I'll be looking forward to 17th September when it returns, hopefully with an hour slot!

Martin, Ruth and ALL involved, well done, and thank you also for the humourous parts! :T
    ................................... MSE MARTIN LEWIS ... :A ... THANK YOU.......................
  • purplevamppurplevamp Forumite
    8.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have really enjoyed the programme, but have to sky+ it so that I can watch it in peace (and also to make sure I don't miss it :p ). I have taken on board lots of the advice and also sat there smugly saying "ooh, I do that!". My youngest children know Martin by name now whenever they see him! And my youngest son has most definitely caught the saving bug!! Roll on 17th Sept:T

Well done Martin, Ruth and the team :beer:
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £108,439.27 Dec 2037

Swagbucks ~ £290 (2020 ~ £290)
    Surveys ~ £384.83 (2020 ~ £346.59)
    Make £2021 in 2021 #51 ~ £1,445.53 ~ (2020 ~ £2,535.89)

“I Love You" "I Know"
This discussion has been closed.
Latest News and Guides